Skip to main content

Mr D



Approaching Mr.D's birthday, I thought I want to write a little bit about him.. 

Sometimes I was green with envy when I saw someone posted on her instagram a gift from her hubby. You know something like, "thanks hubby.. You know me really well" or "thanks for the surprise" or even "an early christmas gift". I'm talking about Chanel here LOL. 

Well that's just me being human.. Cos as matter of fact, Mr D "never" splurge on me. Ever since we dated many years ago until we become one, he never give something I really like. He knows I'm a shoewhore, but he never give me one. He knows I'm a makeup addict, he never give me even one single lipstick. At first I was like, complaining. Deep in my heart. So many why oh why popping in my mind. But as we goes along the way, I started to understand his way of thinking. 

So what did he give me? 
He provides comfort. A house to live in, a big comfy bed to sleep everynight, a refrigerator that always full of fresh food. Not everyone has the privillege.. 

He is skillful. As long as I got him, I ain't have to worry about a thing. He is someone that I can rely on, he's a man that can fix everything. 

He provides peacefullness. His only hobby is motorcycle. It kinda worry me everytime he go on tour or off road with his friend, but others could have been drunk in karaoke club somewhere, you know? As much as I dislike his hobby, but it's positive. So I embrace it.

He gives me a new mindset and to dream big. 
If it wasn't him, I never have a courage to start my own business. Oftentimes when I alone, my mind wander. If I have a hubby who spoil me so much and give me everything I want, I wouldn't be who I am today. I would never appreciate money. I would never appreciate hard work. Instead of showering me with expensive gifts, Mr. D lent me some money to start my own business. He could have just give me the money, but he wanted to teach me about responsibility. So I should pay to him every month to show him that I'm serious in this business. That I'm a responsible person. To my surprise, the amount of money he gave me was more than my dream bag costs. 
If he gave me a bag, what can I do with it? Toting it with pride? Instagram it and show it off to others? That's so shallow. But he chose to support me to start my own business. Look where I am now. I'm a full time mom who works from home. I have my own income -- no matter how small it is compare to others, but still give me pride. 

He taught me to be compassionate. 
He placed others' need above his need. Here's one example: He knew he needs new pants, cos some of his pants were already damaged due to heavy use. But instead buying new ones, he used the money to help others. He never hesitate to get off the car and give some poor people money. He never hesitate to donate to people in need. He wouldn't even think twice. I think he's one of the people who "sprinkles" random act of kindness. Everytime I ask him about it, he always said that what we do now affect with our kids future. If we do good, then our kids will do too. 

He shows me what a real Dad is. 
Beside provide us financially, he always be there for us. Especially for our son. He always spend some time to play with Vale. Not that "play with iPad" play. He takes this playtime to the next level. Everyone who knows us know that Mr. D has such creative mind. Never plays the same thing once, always come up with fresh ideas that make our loved one can't stop giggles. He plans things ahead. From traveling to education, he already planned it. One thing he always say to me, that I have to teach our son about simplicity. Oh my.. I can go on and on about this but Vale just woke up from his nap. 


There are so many other things I can write about my husband. Will be continue in part2 :D 





Dear Mr. D, thanks for the gift you gave me that's not available in stores.. Hahaha. I love you darling. The love of my life :) 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

.

I'm shaking as I type this.  After so many years I haven't update my blog, but i feel like now i need it more than ever.  Writing use to be my therapy.  so. my husband died. on 22-11-22 to be exact.  85 days ago  there. i say it.  you won't believe how much courage i've gathered to type this post here. the very blog that witness our journey. from a hopeless teenager, to finally got married, and eventually became parents of two adorable kids. too bad i didn't get a chance to update it more. however i frequently updated my twitter & instagram. so there are traces of our journey there as well.  how do i feel? PAIN. EXCRUCIATING PAIN. A PAIN THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO CURE My heart so tattered that there's nothing more to be torn. He died a sudden death. I won't go into details, at least not now. Our 20 years journey ended abrubtly. there goes our future hopes and dreams. __________________ I begin to questioning the existence of God. We've lead a good life. we&

D a d d y

Dearest,  We both know that we've been through some major ups and downs. There were those hard times when we didn't look each other's eyes.. But also there were those happier times when we laughed together and hugged each other very tight. Sorry cos I haven't make you proud.. :( But that doesn't mean I love you any less.  Deep down inside I'll always be your little girl. Thank you for being the best Dad in the world.. You've no idea how much I love and adore you. Happy birthday! GBU abundantly xoxo

bye bye baby...

bye bye baby... Valentino Rossi's career at Yamaha finally comes to an end after seven years full of bittersweet memories.. Next year, he will be "back home" to Ducati and maybe will finish his motoGP career there. I can't imagine how motoGP would be without Rossi. It will be the end of an era. first kiss, first winning Last week GP at Valencia was very emotional and heartbreaking especially for Rossi who had to kiss his Yamaha M1 for the last time, just like what he did seven years ago at Welkom (first winning with Yamaha). From what I've read in his autobiography book, Rossi considered his M1 as a woman, a girlfriend whom he loved dearly.. Too bad Yamaha finally chosen Lorenzo instead of Rossi (I read somewhere that Rossi would do anything he can to be with Yamaha till the end of his career, he wouldn't mind being a mechanic or else). Geez! Does Yamaha forget everything that Rossi has done for them? Yamaha was a trash back then! Rossi came and raised