Skip to main content

hello february..

as boring as it sounds, time moves so fast!!!

something bad happened with my sister, she's done one thing that made all of our family member UPSET. She's LYING. about everything (and hummilliating), for 6 fucking months! she manipulated us all. the DIRTY secret finally revealed... BUT.. too little too late. she kept it hidden cos she afraid my parents would cancel her birthday party.
and when this happened, it's too late to cancel the party, the invitations have been sent, to 200 people! that's crazy.

I was upset cos my parents couldn't explicitly punish her. come on, with the mistakes she has made, she should be grounded! BUT instead of punish her, my parents preserve the party. WHY? if i did something bad in the past (not as bad as her) , i get punished.

The party held on Saturday, January 30th in one hip club in Bandung. It went success though. We already forgave her, but we couldn't that easy FORGET it. I mean, it was a very very horrible thing to happened. And I knew the worse story than that. My sister is a BIG MESS!

I hope she had her lesson. Experience always be a best teacher, ONLY if you realize it. If you don't, you'll make the same mistake & fall into same black hole. It turns out, my little sister is not LITTLE anymore. Man, she's unexpected!

As for me,

recently I often argued with my boyfriend. I think he's waaaay too mature for his age. I mean, he's in 20-25 age box (you know, the box when we fill in the survey), but his brain is definitely in 35-40! If he's a runner, then he's a sprint runner! He's ambitious, hard worker, and full of spirits. I can't catch him, let alone get along with him!
I feel bad with myself, cos in my age, I'm still a spoil bunny.

and the next thing I know, he complained about my shopping habit. I upset, but I must admit that all things that came from his mouth were TRUE.
We have this dream wedding, dream house, dream honeymoon, and many other dreams. How can we actualize it if I stand still and he's running alone? We BOTH have to chase our dream. He said that he needs me to support him, and he wants me to be more independent. I can't depend on him every time cos he afraid, if something bad happen to him, then who will take care of me other than my own self?

He also said from now on, I have to start SAVING and invest my money to something more useful, like golds, instead of shoes & bags. I'm so selfish, I'm too busy thinking what should I wear, where's the next sale, and blahblahblah, whereas my dear boyfriend NEEDS my support!
I'm so sorry... He gives me another shot to change, and I won't miss it.

Why is it so hard to kick bad habit? I don't personally think shopping is a bad habit. But everything has its own perfect timing. Maybe this time I should pay more attention to my business, to my future with my boyfriend. There r many precious thing to concern than just a fashion statement.


can somebody slap me please? i'm such a bitch.


Comments

Demetrius said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

.

I'm shaking as I type this.  After so many years I haven't update my blog, but i feel like now i need it more than ever.  Writing use to be my therapy.  so. my husband died. on 22-11-22 to be exact.  85 days ago  there. i say it.  you won't believe how much courage i've gathered to type this post here. the very blog that witness our journey. from a hopeless teenager, to finally got married, and eventually became parents of two adorable kids. too bad i didn't get a chance to update it more. however i frequently updated my twitter & instagram. so there are traces of our journey there as well.  how do i feel? PAIN. EXCRUCIATING PAIN. A PAIN THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO CURE My heart so tattered that there's nothing more to be torn. He died a sudden death. I won't go into details, at least not now. Our 20 years journey ended abrubtly. there goes our future hopes and dreams. __________________ I begin to questioning the existence of God. We've lead a good life. we&

D a d d y

Dearest,  We both know that we've been through some major ups and downs. There were those hard times when we didn't look each other's eyes.. But also there were those happier times when we laughed together and hugged each other very tight. Sorry cos I haven't make you proud.. :( But that doesn't mean I love you any less.  Deep down inside I'll always be your little girl. Thank you for being the best Dad in the world.. You've no idea how much I love and adore you. Happy birthday! GBU abundantly xoxo

bye bye baby...

bye bye baby... Valentino Rossi's career at Yamaha finally comes to an end after seven years full of bittersweet memories.. Next year, he will be "back home" to Ducati and maybe will finish his motoGP career there. I can't imagine how motoGP would be without Rossi. It will be the end of an era. first kiss, first winning Last week GP at Valencia was very emotional and heartbreaking especially for Rossi who had to kiss his Yamaha M1 for the last time, just like what he did seven years ago at Welkom (first winning with Yamaha). From what I've read in his autobiography book, Rossi considered his M1 as a woman, a girlfriend whom he loved dearly.. Too bad Yamaha finally chosen Lorenzo instead of Rossi (I read somewhere that Rossi would do anything he can to be with Yamaha till the end of his career, he wouldn't mind being a mechanic or else). Geez! Does Yamaha forget everything that Rossi has done for them? Yamaha was a trash back then! Rossi came and raised