Skip to main content

Secret Single Behavior

When your relationship has reach the magic number SEVEN, do u think u ALREADY know about him? Well, think again ladies.

Along the way, I thought I knew all about him, but turns out, after all these major ups n downs for 7 years, I think I've just known him about 70%. That means, 10% each year.
I knew general things like what he likes what he doesn't like, who's friends who's not, what songs he listen to, what movies he interested to, what style & color he love, etc etc.
The rest 30%? I believe it's 15% sex & 15% SSB.

Since I know nothing about the other one, so I guess I'm gonna find out his SSB (Secret Single Behavior). I didn't notice about this at all, but recently, I've found some when he stay at my house the other day. No we didn't sleep together, he just spend the night in my house & sleep on our guest room cos he had to go to work early in the morning, n my house is closer to his workplace.
We did spend many nights together on vacation, etc. But this is different cos we stay in the same HOUSE, not HOTEL. That would make a HUUUGE difference.

First of all, eating while reading, errm reading while eating? Either way, I hate both. He tells me that he does it all the time. Euww.. Couldn't b worse? N he usually doesn't eat at the dining table. He eats where he like.

Second of all, he eats 3 times a day. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. All must include rice. How weird is that? IMO, breakfast is wheat bread, cereal, omelette, or even pancake, and sometimes coffee. In his mind, breakfast is eat rice n drink milk.

Also, I didn't know that he always misplaces thing like towels, scissors, knife, etc. N it frustrates me. Arrghhh..

Last but not least, the thing that's not tolerable: his peeing n showering habit. When he shower, the bathroom will become all wet. And when he pee, he rarely use the second degree toilet seat (if u know what I mean). Euuww... I remind him about this all the time, but he keep forgetting it :(


The conclusion is, the idea to move in together first before going to the next step is not bad at all. Hey there's always a test drive before buy a new car right?
OR do you have a better idea to know your other half 100%?
N finally, I understand why many couples got divorced (despite of cheating issues). maybe they couldn't stand each other's habit, or maybe there are several hidden habit that we don't know till we live together. Who knows we would be a wife from a serial killer husband? Guess what? Nobody knows shit.

And I far from perfect too, I have flaws, n I have SSB too. But it's my husband's duty to find out about that :p


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

Comments

you know who i am ;) said…
mwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! i had the same experience with you! his 2 weeks holiday in malay, turned out to be 2 weeks full of fightings!!!

he slept in my room (bcoz there was not any more room available but he slept on the floor and me on the bed). and you can imagine being in the same room (although only for some hours in a day because we were out the whole day exploring KL) and using the same bathroom while usually i used it all alone........turns out to be.....A VERY BIG DISASTER.

you have to know the facts he uses so many tissue papers in a day. i usually spent one box of tissue for a month or more and when he came, it wasnt even 2 weeks yet but my tissue boxes had been empty!!!! and his other secret single behavior that made me even crazier!

yes dear, moving together before married can be a very good idea. haish.


*and please dont mention my name if you're going to reply this comment....rrrrr not a good idea letting people know that i once slept in the same room with him* -_____-
Intan Juliana said…
oh sweetie... of course i knew u!! and i really LOL by reading your story. Your bf's SSB is really really WEIRD. What he has to do with the poor tissues? I don't think he sign up for the "go green" thingy :p

Oh i am so relieve finally there's someone who have the same thought as me =D but what can we do? we just have to wait till the BIG day come! N I know your turn is around the corner =D

Please, don't miss out my posting about marriage. will post it anytime soon xx
still you know who i am ;) said…
he uses those tissue papers to wipe everything! from the oil on his face, all the dirt on his stuffs, everything EVERYTHING! *at that time i started to think that maybe he ate all those tissues*

he himself is a very neat person i must say, but when it comes to others' properties i dont think he can keep being neat. ---> and he left those tissues all around my room's floor while i actually had a trashcan inside my room where he could put those unused tissues!!! GRRRRRR...

and you dont know how much time ive spent in waiting him...he's a very very very VERY SLOW person i could die waiting :(

but then it's all the years we've spent, it's the closeness between me n his family that ive got that everything is so hard to let go. while many times i think that he may be not for me cause we are way TOO different!! :( and the thought that we will may not have a happy marriage in the future..blah!

*curcol hehehe*
Intan Juliana said…
wow, that's a tough one.. but you must deal wiv it :)
Everyone has flaws, that's what love all about. To complete each other.

Good luck dear! xx

Popular posts from this blog

.

I'm shaking as I type this.  After so many years I haven't update my blog, but i feel like now i need it more than ever.  Writing use to be my therapy.  so. my husband died. on 22-11-22 to be exact.  85 days ago  there. i say it.  you won't believe how much courage i've gathered to type this post here. the very blog that witness our journey. from a hopeless teenager, to finally got married, and eventually became parents of two adorable kids. too bad i didn't get a chance to update it more. however i frequently updated my twitter & instagram. so there are traces of our journey there as well.  how do i feel? PAIN. EXCRUCIATING PAIN. A PAIN THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO CURE My heart so tattered that there's nothing more to be torn. He died a sudden death. I won't go into details, at least not now. Our 20 years journey ended abrubtly. there goes our future hopes and dreams. __________________ I begin to questioning the existence of God. We've lead a good life. we&

D a d d y

Dearest,  We both know that we've been through some major ups and downs. There were those hard times when we didn't look each other's eyes.. But also there were those happier times when we laughed together and hugged each other very tight. Sorry cos I haven't make you proud.. :( But that doesn't mean I love you any less.  Deep down inside I'll always be your little girl. Thank you for being the best Dad in the world.. You've no idea how much I love and adore you. Happy birthday! GBU abundantly xoxo

bye bye baby...

bye bye baby... Valentino Rossi's career at Yamaha finally comes to an end after seven years full of bittersweet memories.. Next year, he will be "back home" to Ducati and maybe will finish his motoGP career there. I can't imagine how motoGP would be without Rossi. It will be the end of an era. first kiss, first winning Last week GP at Valencia was very emotional and heartbreaking especially for Rossi who had to kiss his Yamaha M1 for the last time, just like what he did seven years ago at Welkom (first winning with Yamaha). From what I've read in his autobiography book, Rossi considered his M1 as a woman, a girlfriend whom he loved dearly.. Too bad Yamaha finally chosen Lorenzo instead of Rossi (I read somewhere that Rossi would do anything he can to be with Yamaha till the end of his career, he wouldn't mind being a mechanic or else). Geez! Does Yamaha forget everything that Rossi has done for them? Yamaha was a trash back then! Rossi came and raised