Skip to main content

joyous wedding!



I got sick.
I don't know what to blame. The apocalyptic weather? The wedding preparation? The intertwine? Well maybe none to blame. It's just me.. My weak body finally taken its toll from the cocktail of frustration between work, home, and wed. 
I coughed a lot (including runny nose), had fever and sore joints. Bad enough till glued me in the bed for four days. I still took a bath tho (TBH I didn't in the first two days). My doctor was MIA for three weeks and I couldn't find better doctor to heal my sickness. 

Turned out, there were lot things to do when I lying on the bed. Resting (obviously). Read books. Browsing. Especially for wedding shoes (yay!) Ate properly. Drank juice twice a day. Gulped mix of lime wedges and honey. Observed those who care and not too care :D. Haunted my bf at work by facetime him all the time. Thanked God for every breath. Thanked God for I've been surrounded with nice people around me. Thanked God for I wasn't alone. 

Now I'm in the back of my work table, just finished my long abandoned documents. Sitting happily while coughing every now and then. Forgive me for spreading the deadly virus.


_________________________________________________
Anyway, I have something to share.. 
Earlier this month I went to Central Java. Magelang to be precise. There's an event to attend. It was Ci Imel's best friend wedding. I was so lucky to witnessed one of the most beautiful wedding I've ever attended. It started with lovely ceremony at the golf driving range near Borobudur temple. Continued with unforgettable lunch.. Where bridesmaids and best men raised a glass to the lovebirds, given speech about them. The wedding dance routine that performed by the couple was successfully blown everyone away. What a lovely lovely holy matrimony and lunch party.

The party didn't stop there. After we rested awhile then we headed to one of biggest venue in the city to attend the reception. Theme was black and white (so cool!!) and the party was just perfect. With all the performers, hosts, and band.... It was memorable.

Let the photo speak itself... Enjoy! 

road trip!! 11 hours straight!
ain't the view lovely? this is the view from our hotel room
in front of our room

went to the breathtakingly Borobudur temple

still at Borobudur temple
wondering what this means..
:)
my outfit to the holy matrimony
with the bridesmaid a.k.a. Ci Imel
with the lovely balloons

the beautiful bride and her Daddy
the holy matrimony

what's written on the table :D

the mindblowing performers


the broadway - black and white - theme



enjoying the party :D

the infamous Dorce as guest. Doh

wedding kiss

the flash mob!

with ci imel

What a wonderful weekend! filled with love and joy... To add the cheerful post, I present you the video....! (same day edit, courtesy Nice Print Photography). 
Happy wedding to the happiest couple, Ci Rin2 and Ko Hank. May your life will always be fulfilled with love, laugh, joy, and many cute kids! All the best and thank you for the great party! x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

.

I'm shaking as I type this.  After so many years I haven't update my blog, but i feel like now i need it more than ever.  Writing use to be my therapy.  so. my husband died. on 22-11-22 to be exact.  85 days ago  there. i say it.  you won't believe how much courage i've gathered to type this post here. the very blog that witness our journey. from a hopeless teenager, to finally got married, and eventually became parents of two adorable kids. too bad i didn't get a chance to update it more. however i frequently updated my twitter & instagram. so there are traces of our journey there as well.  how do i feel? PAIN. EXCRUCIATING PAIN. A PAIN THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO CURE My heart so tattered that there's nothing more to be torn. He died a sudden death. I won't go into details, at least not now. Our 20 years journey ended abrubtly. there goes our future hopes and dreams. __________________ I begin to questioning the existence of God. We've lead a good life. we&

D a d d y

Dearest,  We both know that we've been through some major ups and downs. There were those hard times when we didn't look each other's eyes.. But also there were those happier times when we laughed together and hugged each other very tight. Sorry cos I haven't make you proud.. :( But that doesn't mean I love you any less.  Deep down inside I'll always be your little girl. Thank you for being the best Dad in the world.. You've no idea how much I love and adore you. Happy birthday! GBU abundantly xoxo

bye bye baby...

bye bye baby... Valentino Rossi's career at Yamaha finally comes to an end after seven years full of bittersweet memories.. Next year, he will be "back home" to Ducati and maybe will finish his motoGP career there. I can't imagine how motoGP would be without Rossi. It will be the end of an era. first kiss, first winning Last week GP at Valencia was very emotional and heartbreaking especially for Rossi who had to kiss his Yamaha M1 for the last time, just like what he did seven years ago at Welkom (first winning with Yamaha). From what I've read in his autobiography book, Rossi considered his M1 as a woman, a girlfriend whom he loved dearly.. Too bad Yamaha finally chosen Lorenzo instead of Rossi (I read somewhere that Rossi would do anything he can to be with Yamaha till the end of his career, he wouldn't mind being a mechanic or else). Geez! Does Yamaha forget everything that Rossi has done for them? Yamaha was a trash back then! Rossi came and raised