Skip to main content

FYI: I'm still alive.



I'm just...
Juggling with my new-found motherhood life. 

WAIT. 
I haven't announce the birth of my son in this blog?! 
Where all the time flies? He's five weeks now. 


Honestly, I've been pretty much preoccupied that I can't differentiate between day and night OR Monday and Wednesday! It's so consuming that I was this close before becoming "the walking dead" due to lack of sleep, lack of eat, and lack of everything. 

The first two weeks was the easiest. As he sleeps at all times, excluding breastfeeding time. So I can eat, shower, serve our guests, and clean the house between his sleeping time. I sounded so super right? Considering I just had a major c-section days before. Thank God I didn't suffer from post-op nightmares. (FYI: Yes I finally went thru an emergency C-Section, story to follow) 
Feeling super myself, I was like, "is that all? I can easily have 3 children!" LOL.

Then tough time came. The horrible third week, or known as growth spurt (it occurs on 3rd, 6th week.. and 3rd, 6th month). Growth spurt makes Vale uneasy, he's very hard to please. Shortly after I breastfed him, he'd ask some more. Within half an hour, or one hour maximum. He continue to ask for more milk and later spit it out. I was so stressed because turned out, the "GS" package came with "non-stop crying" phase too. His sleeping pattern fell apart. I was overwhelmed.. 
Worse is, not only I had to deal with -no-reason-crying baby, but I also had to deal with sleep deprivation and swollen (not forget to mention, leaking)  breasts. It's all new to me. Woke up every one or two hours at night (which previously every three hours), nursing, burped him, swing, and sing him to sleep. That's my kinda night. Errr think I'll get used to it. 

On his 4th week, he finally gets better. He sleeps and drinks well.. I'm wondering if he's going through another "growth spurt" phase on 6th week. The last time I checked him to pediatrician, he gained a lot. I mean A LOT. He was born 3.34 kg and now he nearly reach 5.5 kg. Haha. My son is such a milk-sucking lil monster! His chubby cheek is so cute, I couldn't help but kissing and teasing him all the time. There was this moment when the first time I caught him smile at me. I... M E L T. A smile that seem just made for me, like I'm the only and most important person in the world. And suddenly, all sweats and tiredness paid off. 

Having a child is like going back to school. You both learn and discover new things everyday. And I want to be the one who discover his firsts. First smile, first "ahh", first step, and lot of other firsts. I am really enjoying motherhood. Like, this is it. This is the reason why God put me on earth in a first place. Many women pursuing their career, or their dream. But deep down, being a mother is a career and dream of itself. It's the highest paid job in the world, since the payment is pure love. When the first time you meet your child, it's more than you can dream of. 
You'll know when you become one, one day. 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

.

I'm shaking as I type this.  After so many years I haven't update my blog, but i feel like now i need it more than ever.  Writing use to be my therapy.  so. my husband died. on 22-11-22 to be exact.  85 days ago  there. i say it.  you won't believe how much courage i've gathered to type this post here. the very blog that witness our journey. from a hopeless teenager, to finally got married, and eventually became parents of two adorable kids. too bad i didn't get a chance to update it more. however i frequently updated my twitter & instagram. so there are traces of our journey there as well.  how do i feel? PAIN. EXCRUCIATING PAIN. A PAIN THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO CURE My heart so tattered that there's nothing more to be torn. He died a sudden death. I won't go into details, at least not now. Our 20 years journey ended abrubtly. there goes our future hopes and dreams. __________________ I begin to questioning the existence of God. We've lead a good life. we&

D a d d y

Dearest,  We both know that we've been through some major ups and downs. There were those hard times when we didn't look each other's eyes.. But also there were those happier times when we laughed together and hugged each other very tight. Sorry cos I haven't make you proud.. :( But that doesn't mean I love you any less.  Deep down inside I'll always be your little girl. Thank you for being the best Dad in the world.. You've no idea how much I love and adore you. Happy birthday! GBU abundantly xoxo

bye bye baby...

bye bye baby... Valentino Rossi's career at Yamaha finally comes to an end after seven years full of bittersweet memories.. Next year, he will be "back home" to Ducati and maybe will finish his motoGP career there. I can't imagine how motoGP would be without Rossi. It will be the end of an era. first kiss, first winning Last week GP at Valencia was very emotional and heartbreaking especially for Rossi who had to kiss his Yamaha M1 for the last time, just like what he did seven years ago at Welkom (first winning with Yamaha). From what I've read in his autobiography book, Rossi considered his M1 as a woman, a girlfriend whom he loved dearly.. Too bad Yamaha finally chosen Lorenzo instead of Rossi (I read somewhere that Rossi would do anything he can to be with Yamaha till the end of his career, he wouldn't mind being a mechanic or else). Geez! Does Yamaha forget everything that Rossi has done for them? Yamaha was a trash back then! Rossi came and raised