Skip to main content
wow.. it's been like, almost 4 years since the last time I blog. actually i have several drafts that i haven't published yet. either because i hadn't finish it, or i got a booty call. lol.. not in sexual content, but more like my kids were craving for attention. since my littlest one still breastfeeding.
i do miss having to write my thoughts sometimes. i'm still like me several years ago, drowning in my thoughts (both negative and positive, even though i prefer the latter). but i guess just like every young mother everywhere, i get caught up in motherhood. seriously though, it really drains me out.

first of all, my son is now 5yo while my darling daughter is 2.5yo. i mean, so many things happen in this last 4 years, crazy crazy ride. a handful of huge fight as well with the Mister. we're now into our 6th year, i couldn't say it's our best year yet. i seriously ever considered to call this off once or twice (yes it happened!) but in the end, love wins. and here we are still going strong.

i also developed my fondness in baking which nobody expected me to. but i'm all grown now, i do like dress up sometimes (oh gosh i still am tbh) but the situation doesn't allow me to. with two kids in hand and one very strict husband, i can do nothing except compromise. accept the fact that i'm no longer belong to myself entirely. i kinda lose myself in the process, but what can i say? i am a part of this family. so to distract myself from all this madness, i bake. mind you, i can't go out meeting my girl friends just like that. my little girl is very attach to me and i have tons of responsibilities at home that i can't just leave (a.k.a no permission from the Mister). even for only a few hours (by myself). because by then, he would judge me that i'm not a good mother (which i think i am). so i managed to meet my friends in between running errands.

anyway, baking makes me happy. makes me find myself again. i feel serene despite the chaos in the kitchen. and when my kids love things that i've made, it made me happier. i can give customized gifts to my family and friends as well. shortly, my love of baking spread happiness.. both for me and others around me. i'm still not that good at it, but i still do it anyway. :D

well that's it i suppose. will try to find time to blog more in the future. i almost forget how writing is such a healing process for me.

PS: after all these years, i still love Madonna and Amy Winehouse. lol

Madonna - X Static Process

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

.

I'm shaking as I type this.  After so many years I haven't update my blog, but i feel like now i need it more than ever.  Writing use to be my therapy.  so. my husband died. on 22-11-22 to be exact.  85 days ago  there. i say it.  you won't believe how much courage i've gathered to type this post here. the very blog that witness our journey. from a hopeless teenager, to finally got married, and eventually became parents of two adorable kids. too bad i didn't get a chance to update it more. however i frequently updated my twitter & instagram. so there are traces of our journey there as well.  how do i feel? PAIN. EXCRUCIATING PAIN. A PAIN THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO CURE My heart so tattered that there's nothing more to be torn. He died a sudden death. I won't go into details, at least not now. Our 20 years journey ended abrubtly. there goes our future hopes and dreams. __________________ I begin to questioning the existence of God. We've lead a good life. we&

D a d d y

Dearest,  We both know that we've been through some major ups and downs. There were those hard times when we didn't look each other's eyes.. But also there were those happier times when we laughed together and hugged each other very tight. Sorry cos I haven't make you proud.. :( But that doesn't mean I love you any less.  Deep down inside I'll always be your little girl. Thank you for being the best Dad in the world.. You've no idea how much I love and adore you. Happy birthday! GBU abundantly xoxo

bye bye baby...

bye bye baby... Valentino Rossi's career at Yamaha finally comes to an end after seven years full of bittersweet memories.. Next year, he will be "back home" to Ducati and maybe will finish his motoGP career there. I can't imagine how motoGP would be without Rossi. It will be the end of an era. first kiss, first winning Last week GP at Valencia was very emotional and heartbreaking especially for Rossi who had to kiss his Yamaha M1 for the last time, just like what he did seven years ago at Welkom (first winning with Yamaha). From what I've read in his autobiography book, Rossi considered his M1 as a woman, a girlfriend whom he loved dearly.. Too bad Yamaha finally chosen Lorenzo instead of Rossi (I read somewhere that Rossi would do anything he can to be with Yamaha till the end of his career, he wouldn't mind being a mechanic or else). Geez! Does Yamaha forget everything that Rossi has done for them? Yamaha was a trash back then! Rossi came and raised