Skip to main content

all asses were not equal!!

Every women I know, share the same difficulties for choosing the right JEANS! Yeap. Jeans is one of the must essential item in your closet hence it has to really fit you and make you look great. I think women must have at least 5 different type of jeans in their closet. A skinny one, boot cut/straight, wide legged, boyfriend jeans (optional), high waisted jeans (optional). I have them all in my closet. But problem is, does my jeans really suit me?

sexy comes in all sizes and shapes

Recently, my fave jeans brand Levi’s® launched a new line of custom-fit jeans called Curve ID. The designers created a new approach to measuring a woman's body and identified three distinct body types that account for 80% of women's shapes universally. 

The three Curve ID fits are based on these universal body types. Those three custom fits are:
  • Slight Curve - designed to celebrate straight figures : Slight curve is designed to define a woman's waist, while accentuating her curves. If jeans usually fit in the hips and thighs but are too tight in the waist, a woman should try the Slight Curve
  • Demi Curve - designed to fit even proportions : Demi Curve is designed to flatter a woman's waist, while smoothing her shape. If jeans usually fit in the waist, but don't flatter the figure, a woman should try Demi Curve
  • Bold Curve - designed to honor genuine curves: Bold Curve is designed to hug the waist without gapping or pulling. If jeans usually fit in the hips and thighs but gap in the back, a woman should try the Bold Curve
How do you know which type suit you? Just go to Levi's counter nearest you and their trained staff will help you to find a perfect jeans for you. When the first time I read the article, I thought I'd be a Bold Curve kind a gal cos I often share the same problem as stated in the description. 

Couple days ago, I made a trip to one of Levi's store in my local mall. After measured my body, the staff said that a perfect jeans for me would be between Demi and Bold Curve. I was a bit confused cos she said my type of body is in the borderline (?). When I searched through racks, I didn't find a jeans that I really wanted. Bandung's branch collection doesn't as complete as Jakarta's. So I decided to leave the store and will buy at Jakarta's branch next time I go there. I could really spend a long time when it comes to choose jeans, cos I always wanted a jeans that flatter my figure.

Having jeans is like an investment. Not that investment like you invested your money to gold or something. But a good pair of jeans can really make a woman look great. I personally loved a straight and boot cut jeans cos I have a huge thigh and skinny jeans makes me look shorter although I can wear them with super high stilettos, but still I feel uncomfortable. I hope I'll soon find a perfect jeans for me.
I'll share again with you all when I find out what I really want at Levi's. In a meantime, feel free to visit any Levi's store near you and find out, which type are you?

Which type are you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

.

I'm shaking as I type this.  After so many years I haven't update my blog, but i feel like now i need it more than ever.  Writing use to be my therapy.  so. my husband died. on 22-11-22 to be exact.  85 days ago  there. i say it.  you won't believe how much courage i've gathered to type this post here. the very blog that witness our journey. from a hopeless teenager, to finally got married, and eventually became parents of two adorable kids. too bad i didn't get a chance to update it more. however i frequently updated my twitter & instagram. so there are traces of our journey there as well.  how do i feel? PAIN. EXCRUCIATING PAIN. A PAIN THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO CURE My heart so tattered that there's nothing more to be torn. He died a sudden death. I won't go into details, at least not now. Our 20 years journey ended abrubtly. there goes our future hopes and dreams. __________________ I begin to questioning the existence of God. We've lead a good life. we&

D a d d y

Dearest,  We both know that we've been through some major ups and downs. There were those hard times when we didn't look each other's eyes.. But also there were those happier times when we laughed together and hugged each other very tight. Sorry cos I haven't make you proud.. :( But that doesn't mean I love you any less.  Deep down inside I'll always be your little girl. Thank you for being the best Dad in the world.. You've no idea how much I love and adore you. Happy birthday! GBU abundantly xoxo

bye bye baby...

bye bye baby... Valentino Rossi's career at Yamaha finally comes to an end after seven years full of bittersweet memories.. Next year, he will be "back home" to Ducati and maybe will finish his motoGP career there. I can't imagine how motoGP would be without Rossi. It will be the end of an era. first kiss, first winning Last week GP at Valencia was very emotional and heartbreaking especially for Rossi who had to kiss his Yamaha M1 for the last time, just like what he did seven years ago at Welkom (first winning with Yamaha). From what I've read in his autobiography book, Rossi considered his M1 as a woman, a girlfriend whom he loved dearly.. Too bad Yamaha finally chosen Lorenzo instead of Rossi (I read somewhere that Rossi would do anything he can to be with Yamaha till the end of his career, he wouldn't mind being a mechanic or else). Geez! Does Yamaha forget everything that Rossi has done for them? Yamaha was a trash back then! Rossi came and raised