Skip to main content

Home



Our world has been surrounded with dark clouds this past month. At least there were two shocking news happened at the same time. First of all, of course the death of Amy Winehouse. And tragedy that happened in Norway. My thoughts goes out to each and every single people whom infected and involved in that, as well as family who lost their loved ones :(

Well the little storm in my family was nothing if compared to them. But I still haven't figure it out. I decided to go home several days ago. My runaway attempt only last fifteen days. A record that shouldn't be broken.. There were many things to consider.. Even though deep in my heart I didn't want to back home, but on the other hand I can't lose my sister and brother. They're all I have.. Mom forbade them to met me. And I was like, wtf. Thank God my brothers supported me, I couldn't thank them enough.. 

I've spoken to a few people whom I trust during those days. Some told me to Stay outside, but some told me to left all my ego behind and came home. I chose the later, and I can't say I regret my decision. I haven't speak with my mom until now. I'm invicible in her eyes. We caught in each other's eyes couple times but we threw our faces away.. I clearly wanted this problem to be fix ASAP, but I can't be the one who apologize. I thought I didn't make any mistakes, well she did. She tortured me with harsh words that really inappropriate to say. My heart is still broken, Ive no idea how long it would heal.. But for now, I'm just treasure the time with my sister and brother.. And think about my future with Dieter. I'll be focus. Like my Dad said, don't think too much about what my Mom's had said. It's so sad that my Dad is actually a very kind-hearted man (like everyone says) but too bad that he's surrounded himself with bad people. I never like his friends, they're like influenced him to do bad things such as partying, drinks, etc. I know he just want to have some fun, but that's not the way to have fun. I always wish that I can spend more time with my Dad and the rest of family. But sometimes Dad is too preoccupied with his friends.. 

Anyway, it feels so good laying in my own bedroom. Although the situation will never come back as it used to be, I try to enjoy the rest of my journey in this house..




PS: Just so you know, I'm still not over Amy's death. Listen to her music every single day and wonder, will I encounter a musician like her again someday? ...

Comments

Demetrius said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

.

I'm shaking as I type this.  After so many years I haven't update my blog, but i feel like now i need it more than ever.  Writing use to be my therapy.  so. my husband died. on 22-11-22 to be exact.  85 days ago  there. i say it.  you won't believe how much courage i've gathered to type this post here. the very blog that witness our journey. from a hopeless teenager, to finally got married, and eventually became parents of two adorable kids. too bad i didn't get a chance to update it more. however i frequently updated my twitter & instagram. so there are traces of our journey there as well.  how do i feel? PAIN. EXCRUCIATING PAIN. A PAIN THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO CURE My heart so tattered that there's nothing more to be torn. He died a sudden death. I won't go into details, at least not now. Our 20 years journey ended abrubtly. there goes our future hopes and dreams. __________________ I begin to questioning the existence of God. We've lead a good life. we&

D a d d y

Dearest,  We both know that we've been through some major ups and downs. There were those hard times when we didn't look each other's eyes.. But also there were those happier times when we laughed together and hugged each other very tight. Sorry cos I haven't make you proud.. :( But that doesn't mean I love you any less.  Deep down inside I'll always be your little girl. Thank you for being the best Dad in the world.. You've no idea how much I love and adore you. Happy birthday! GBU abundantly xoxo

bye bye baby...

bye bye baby... Valentino Rossi's career at Yamaha finally comes to an end after seven years full of bittersweet memories.. Next year, he will be "back home" to Ducati and maybe will finish his motoGP career there. I can't imagine how motoGP would be without Rossi. It will be the end of an era. first kiss, first winning Last week GP at Valencia was very emotional and heartbreaking especially for Rossi who had to kiss his Yamaha M1 for the last time, just like what he did seven years ago at Welkom (first winning with Yamaha). From what I've read in his autobiography book, Rossi considered his M1 as a woman, a girlfriend whom he loved dearly.. Too bad Yamaha finally chosen Lorenzo instead of Rossi (I read somewhere that Rossi would do anything he can to be with Yamaha till the end of his career, he wouldn't mind being a mechanic or else). Geez! Does Yamaha forget everything that Rossi has done for them? Yamaha was a trash back then! Rossi came and raised