Skip to main content

what now?

 
 
xox
 
I'd like to thank you for the overflowing greetings :D Really appreciate it. Most of them were like, finally huh? LOL. It was not a decision that you could play with, so took a longer time. At least I can proudly show my ring if there's someone bugging me about the "marriage:" question. BUT of course you people didn't stop there. I mean there will always be another question, like "so when is your big day?" Grrrr....
Right now, our main concern is finding a small house to live in. We've been house hunting from months ago but as you all know, finding a perfect house is like finding a perfect partner. The difference is, while in a relationship you pay with your heart, with real estate: you pay real money. BIG BUCKS. It's such a pain in the ass. Double spank may I say, cos real estate pricing is way so expensive nowadays. Dieter doesn't get help from anyone, so this will be his first house.. I demand nothing cos it's for us. I am forever grateful to have him. I couldn't ask a better man.. It's the house that someday we call our own. 

Some wealthy couple who came from a wealthy family will be easily buy a big fancy house. Their parents bought it for them. No I don't envy them. There's nothing to be jealous about. We are standing on our own and be independent. I think it's an achievement on such young age. It's a very hard phase cos saving up that much money need constant income and luck. God has been very nice to us. Especially to him. We can't afford big house, which is instantly cut from our list. It's okay. We prefer a fresh start.. So we can cherish every single thing we own along our way. 

This house thingy make me anxious cos I don't know if I can be a wife he's been dreaming of. I've learned cooking, I've changed my bedsheets and sometimes I clean up my room as well. Duh. I know it's not enough, but little by little I have to learn to be a good housewife. Everyone knows it's not an easy task. In fact, being a great wife (and mother) is one of toughest job to do! Good Lord, Dieter is not a conservative man whom longing for a cooking-wife etc. He said, "you don't have to be jobless, you are free to do what you want to do as long as you're fully aware about your status. To be able to cook a delicious meal is wonderful, but it means nothing if you don't know how to earn the money to buy the ingredients."
It sort of relieves me, but at the same time motivate me to prove that I'm not a typical housewife. 

Days gone by, we never discuss about the wedding party. It's sink at the base of our to-do-list, cos we tend to think about "the day after" rather than the party itself. I used to be this girl who dream about her fairy tale wedding, but I came to conclusion, it's not that important. This is the reality we have to facing. We're not some little rich couple who just learned how to walk down the aisle and occupy a new house without knowing where the money come from. Sometimes I annoyed by my friends who always complain about the wedding decoration, the invitation cards, the wedding singer, whereas they don't even bother to pay a cent! Tsk. I'm only human after all. 

Ultimately, we are now picking up the pieces. We will take as much time we need until we ready to build a family. Oh how I wish I can tape what my man has been saying about marriage. He thinks about the future, like 5 to 10 years from now! He thought about a causal relationship. He believed that what we are doing now will relate to how our children will be. Yup, that far. Sometimes I don't understand him but I have to admit that he has points. He was raised in an ordinary family, so it encourage him to do better. To walk a mile longer, to work a little harder than anyone else. I'm here to support. No matter what.

So.. What now?
Just sit back and enjoy the ride.





Comments

siz said…
haven't congratulate you here yet. CONGRATULATION for the new phase of your relationship!!! i'm so happy for you.. :)
Soh Hong Wei said…
Congrats!
Sorry for being late. =)
Anonymous said…
hii!!! you knew about my blog by Mitch, remember? I stared writing in english too! maybe now we can be blog friends! hahaha
happy x-mas darlin!!! xxxx
http://www.danischwanke.wordpress.com
Intan Juliana said…
@siz & hong wei
Thank you!! Xx

@danisch
Yes yes. I knew your blog from Mitch. Thank you for writing a wonderful post about our girl xx merry christmas xx
Glad to be your friend!
P.S I LOVe ur blog
genial said…
congratulations to you two guys :)

Popular posts from this blog

.

I'm shaking as I type this.  After so many years I haven't update my blog, but i feel like now i need it more than ever.  Writing use to be my therapy.  so. my husband died. on 22-11-22 to be exact.  85 days ago  there. i say it.  you won't believe how much courage i've gathered to type this post here. the very blog that witness our journey. from a hopeless teenager, to finally got married, and eventually became parents of two adorable kids. too bad i didn't get a chance to update it more. however i frequently updated my twitter & instagram. so there are traces of our journey there as well.  how do i feel? PAIN. EXCRUCIATING PAIN. A PAIN THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO CURE My heart so tattered that there's nothing more to be torn. He died a sudden death. I won't go into details, at least not now. Our 20 years journey ended abrubtly. there goes our future hopes and dreams. __________________ I begin to questioning the existence of God. We've lead a good life. we&

D a d d y

Dearest,  We both know that we've been through some major ups and downs. There were those hard times when we didn't look each other's eyes.. But also there were those happier times when we laughed together and hugged each other very tight. Sorry cos I haven't make you proud.. :( But that doesn't mean I love you any less.  Deep down inside I'll always be your little girl. Thank you for being the best Dad in the world.. You've no idea how much I love and adore you. Happy birthday! GBU abundantly xoxo

bye bye baby...

bye bye baby... Valentino Rossi's career at Yamaha finally comes to an end after seven years full of bittersweet memories.. Next year, he will be "back home" to Ducati and maybe will finish his motoGP career there. I can't imagine how motoGP would be without Rossi. It will be the end of an era. first kiss, first winning Last week GP at Valencia was very emotional and heartbreaking especially for Rossi who had to kiss his Yamaha M1 for the last time, just like what he did seven years ago at Welkom (first winning with Yamaha). From what I've read in his autobiography book, Rossi considered his M1 as a woman, a girlfriend whom he loved dearly.. Too bad Yamaha finally chosen Lorenzo instead of Rossi (I read somewhere that Rossi would do anything he can to be with Yamaha till the end of his career, he wouldn't mind being a mechanic or else). Geez! Does Yamaha forget everything that Rossi has done for them? Yamaha was a trash back then! Rossi came and raised