Skip to main content

we speak love



before this blog become dirtiest than ever, i put myself a lot of effort to write a new post..

well.. life has been very shitty. i've seen better days. oh come on, you've no idea... no idea. 
i don't want to bring such negativity to a place that once so delighting and lovable (for me the least) 
so i will keep the misery deep in my heart. it's nowhere near public consumption anyway. only my closest people and my own self who knows me, the rest is trivia. so keep guessing (yes you know who you are!)

let's move to a more positive story, shall we?

a while ago I went to Singapore with Dieter's family. At first we wanted to celebrate our 9th year anniversary there and take a vacation all at once. But suddenly out of the blue, Ci Imel's longtime friend came up with this idea of take pictures of us. I wasn't categorized it as pre-wedding pictures but turns out, it was. Her friend (named Nicholas) is an architect and currently live in Singapore (he already become a citizen I think). He has passion for photography and clearly a hobbyist.

I was hesitate cos we didn't wanna splurge on pre-wed pictures in a first place. But this very kind man willing to do it for FREE. It's merely just for fun. Just fun. Dieter and I were like, CANT believe it. We refused to do it for free so we decided to bought him a watch as sincere gratitude.. Please God hope he likes it. And Dieter reminded me that we didn't plan to do a pre-wed pictures before so you better not hassle about it. Just wore dresses that you already had and I finally did my own hair & make up.

Shortly, we're lack of preparation. As a shoegal myself, I really want to bring all my fav shoes. But I had no time to prepared the dresses, let alone the shoes. It was so quick, with works and things. I didn't get a lot time to prepare. Some dresses were still in the laundry. Geez. So I only managed to brought several dresses and only TWO shoes. Haha.. Same with Dieter too. But one thing for sure, we were so LUCKY!  To be photographed by someone whom we knew & admired! We wanted to accentuate anything butLOVE in the photoshoot. Ew! hahaha

Days ago, the CD has arrived and I was so excited! 


the CD cover.. too cute 
the cover on the CD is lovely, and what's inside is so much more. all the photos were taken beautifully and exceeding our expectation, even beyond. We are so thankful to have given such opportunity and since we've known each other for quite a long time so the session went smoothly. Although there was a splash of rain in between, but overall we're HAPPY. That's the most important thing. Isn't pre-wedding suppose to be fun? I don't understand why there's couple who turned their back to each others and don't put a happy face on their faces. I honestly couldn't even put off a smile, in fact I've always smiled from ear to ear! Even though I got a bit emotional in our first session, cos I didn't believe we're actually there! Took pre-wedding pictures, on our 9th year anniversary, and at Singapore. You know, it made me speechless to think of how far we jump. I cried yeah, but Dieter & Ko Nico succeed to turned around the photo session to be so much fun!

Here's a bit preview. I made an amateur video to recap the preview from our photoshoot. I'm using "Our Day Will Come" song cos it match our story... yeah pretty much. Luvin the lyrics so much! x
It wasn't anything tremendous, but enough to prove that we only speak one language, LOVE :)


Thank you so much for those who participated especially Ko Nico himself and Ci Imel!! I'm so grateful to be surrounded by very kind, loving, and honest people in my life. It's unbelievably hard to find such qualities nowadays in our circumstances.

This so called prewed pictures just exactly what we want.. I hope someday our children see it as none other than their parents' expression of love, not "wtf did my parents do when they were young?!"
No silly faces with ridiculous costumes, nothing like fashion spread on magazine, it's just LOVE. Purely :')

 









Comments

siz said…
tan fotonya keren bangeeettttt..ky yg udah dprepare bgt malahan tau...kereeennn...
Intan Juliana said…
Sis, omg thank you banget.. Hahaha :D
Bahkan bikin rambutnya ngasal abis, liat tutorial di youtube tanpa hairapray etc! LOL. Thanks say... ;')
najuanita said…
looove all your dresses and those pumps just make it all perfect!!
<3
Intan Juliana said…
@na
thank you....*blushing

Popular posts from this blog

.

I'm shaking as I type this.  After so many years I haven't update my blog, but i feel like now i need it more than ever.  Writing use to be my therapy.  so. my husband died. on 22-11-22 to be exact.  85 days ago  there. i say it.  you won't believe how much courage i've gathered to type this post here. the very blog that witness our journey. from a hopeless teenager, to finally got married, and eventually became parents of two adorable kids. too bad i didn't get a chance to update it more. however i frequently updated my twitter & instagram. so there are traces of our journey there as well.  how do i feel? PAIN. EXCRUCIATING PAIN. A PAIN THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO CURE My heart so tattered that there's nothing more to be torn. He died a sudden death. I won't go into details, at least not now. Our 20 years journey ended abrubtly. there goes our future hopes and dreams. __________________ I begin to questioning the existence of God. We've lead a good life. we&

D a d d y

Dearest,  We both know that we've been through some major ups and downs. There were those hard times when we didn't look each other's eyes.. But also there were those happier times when we laughed together and hugged each other very tight. Sorry cos I haven't make you proud.. :( But that doesn't mean I love you any less.  Deep down inside I'll always be your little girl. Thank you for being the best Dad in the world.. You've no idea how much I love and adore you. Happy birthday! GBU abundantly xoxo

bye bye baby...

bye bye baby... Valentino Rossi's career at Yamaha finally comes to an end after seven years full of bittersweet memories.. Next year, he will be "back home" to Ducati and maybe will finish his motoGP career there. I can't imagine how motoGP would be without Rossi. It will be the end of an era. first kiss, first winning Last week GP at Valencia was very emotional and heartbreaking especially for Rossi who had to kiss his Yamaha M1 for the last time, just like what he did seven years ago at Welkom (first winning with Yamaha). From what I've read in his autobiography book, Rossi considered his M1 as a woman, a girlfriend whom he loved dearly.. Too bad Yamaha finally chosen Lorenzo instead of Rossi (I read somewhere that Rossi would do anything he can to be with Yamaha till the end of his career, he wouldn't mind being a mechanic or else). Geez! Does Yamaha forget everything that Rossi has done for them? Yamaha was a trash back then! Rossi came and raised