Skip to main content

Bali :)




Gosh. This post suppose to be posted weeks ago. Too many drafts in my folder cos you know, I was writing all these unfinished stuffs and then the baby begged for attention. Well here we go.

-------------------------------

After all these months and the first word that came out from your tiny cute lips was papa? 
*cry* 
I thought it's going to be "ma ma" like those that written on the books and like all my friends experienced. Well. It doesn't matter... (NOT). 

Happy nine months my baby boo... 

Little updates from me.. 
We're just back from our trip to Bali last week. I feel so refreshed and recharged. That wasn't Vale's first trip. Actually his first trip was going to Singapore three months ago. But of course there wasn't any fuss cos Vale hadn't start solid then. So it was soooo much easier! A bit different with this Bali trip. it's quite challenging to travel with 8mos baby in tow. Even harder when you decide to not give anything that not homemade for your baby. Yes. I brought all the stuff. The steamer blender, the potatoes, butternut squash, veggies, and bananas. It's a lot of hard work yeah, but we enjoyed this short trip so damn much. We stayed at Novotel nusa dua where the hospitality was super, from picking up at the airport, to borrowing a baby chair during our stay, all staffs were very friendly, and all foods that we ate during our stay were delicious. Pool was great, kids club was even greater. So in short, we couldn't happier. 

But wait.. What makes us go to Bali in this work week? 

My darling Mr.D has always been very passionate about going to Bali with motorcycle. He couldn't find a better time to go. So off he go with one of his friend. I found it's hard to let him go (of course). But I couldn't say no either to his childhood dream. It's a thousand miles journey and require a few days to get there. He went with his childhood friend Galuh. I really wanted to say no... But that's what he want and again, I'm just agree to disagree. And after I saw all the photos he took during his trip, I finally understood why he wanted it so bad. It was an amazing journey, going from one city to the next with motorcycle. passed different city with its view and people and having culinaire.. Especially when he stopped by Mount bromo. Very breathtaking, I wish I can go there someday. And you know what, Mr D brought home edelweiss flower from Bromo. It was a surprised as the flower arrived not so long after we went home. Apparantly, Mr D posted the flower through JNE. Cos he was afraid the flower would be broken if he insisted to bring it along with him. LOL. The first time I received a flower and it's EDELWEISS! 









Anywho... 
Vale and I arrived at Bali on Thursday. Thank God he didn't show any tantrum while on the plane. He was sleeping at all times! Hallelujah. 
Hmm.. It's so nice to see my hubby again, I must be exaggerating but I did miss him a lot when he's not around. Even for only a few days. Hehehe.. We had so much fun in Bali, but of course it was different cos we have Vale now. No more bar hopping, no more late night out, cocktails drinks wine you name it, nothing. I thought, what would Bali be without all the fun in the sun and parties till dawn? Hey I didn't miss a thing. I mean really, our time with Vale was more precious than those things. I thought I'm gonna miss it but I don't. 

We went to several beach clubs ( they were NICE ) and also some restaurants that baby-friendly. But heck, we made it to Dobile, yeah that super crowded Dobile where you won't find baby chair let alone clean water to wash your hand. LOL. What am I gonna do? I was craving for it! So We went there for lunch while I carried Vale with my boba carrier. The man gotta do what the man gotta do! :D 

Gee how we love traveling... Having a baby is certainly not a barrier as long as we can cooperate and tolerance in everything we do. Looking forward for many more trips in the future <3 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

.

I'm shaking as I type this.  After so many years I haven't update my blog, but i feel like now i need it more than ever.  Writing use to be my therapy.  so. my husband died. on 22-11-22 to be exact.  85 days ago  there. i say it.  you won't believe how much courage i've gathered to type this post here. the very blog that witness our journey. from a hopeless teenager, to finally got married, and eventually became parents of two adorable kids. too bad i didn't get a chance to update it more. however i frequently updated my twitter & instagram. so there are traces of our journey there as well.  how do i feel? PAIN. EXCRUCIATING PAIN. A PAIN THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO CURE My heart so tattered that there's nothing more to be torn. He died a sudden death. I won't go into details, at least not now. Our 20 years journey ended abrubtly. there goes our future hopes and dreams. __________________ I begin to questioning the existence of God. We've lead a good life. we&

D a d d y

Dearest,  We both know that we've been through some major ups and downs. There were those hard times when we didn't look each other's eyes.. But also there were those happier times when we laughed together and hugged each other very tight. Sorry cos I haven't make you proud.. :( But that doesn't mean I love you any less.  Deep down inside I'll always be your little girl. Thank you for being the best Dad in the world.. You've no idea how much I love and adore you. Happy birthday! GBU abundantly xoxo

bye bye baby...

bye bye baby... Valentino Rossi's career at Yamaha finally comes to an end after seven years full of bittersweet memories.. Next year, he will be "back home" to Ducati and maybe will finish his motoGP career there. I can't imagine how motoGP would be without Rossi. It will be the end of an era. first kiss, first winning Last week GP at Valencia was very emotional and heartbreaking especially for Rossi who had to kiss his Yamaha M1 for the last time, just like what he did seven years ago at Welkom (first winning with Yamaha). From what I've read in his autobiography book, Rossi considered his M1 as a woman, a girlfriend whom he loved dearly.. Too bad Yamaha finally chosen Lorenzo instead of Rossi (I read somewhere that Rossi would do anything he can to be with Yamaha till the end of his career, he wouldn't mind being a mechanic or else). Geez! Does Yamaha forget everything that Rossi has done for them? Yamaha was a trash back then! Rossi came and raised