Skip to main content

Gently reminder




So my son is about to turn ONE this coming August.. Hmm.
Since the day he was born, I haven't get any proper sleep/eat/bath. Yeah you heard me. Even though he already slept through the night by 5months, but still these eyes didn't 100% closed. A tiniest sound would wake me up and checked him. Don't even start with those horrible teething/ I-don't-know-what-that-is night where my son woke up every one or two hours, screamed his throat off and nursing like a vampire LOL. *my poor saggy breasts* 

With no nanny or helper to take care my baby, I ain't pretty much taking care of myself anymore. But there were times when I litterally dressed up without special occasion. Because I missed my old self. I was stressed out. Let's say I eat stress for breakfast. Sometimes I gazed through old photos with Mr.D. I hardly got time for him nowadays. There were nights where I went straight to sleep without kissed him goodnight. I was so tired my bones hurt. 

Vale had his tantrums that made me sobbing in every meal time. My mood is driven by his appetite! If he finished his meal I'd be happiest woman. Otherwise if he threw all the foods down I'd be sad and had a bad mood all day. I seem couldn't control myself. But as I read on several articles, which is like a wake up call for me. I can't be like this all the time. I can't cry and blame myself if Vale didn't finish his meal. I made him food all by myself, so it's easier to blame the food I've made rather than blame his mood. But I found out that babies have mood like us. There are so much reason why he refuse to eat. 

Even Vale's doctor called me a perfectionist. She said, "Don't be, Mom. You're torturing yourself. There are no perfect mothers as well as perfect babies. You gotta live with that fact" I nod and thought, it's so much easier said than done. I wanted my son to eat properly, get his balanced meal. Poop every morning. I always surrounded by what ifs.. What if he didn't get enough calories, carbs, proteins, fibers? The doctor doesn't understand me.. And my position here. At least that's what I thought. So I'd be so eff-in stressed out if Vale didn't finish his meal. Mr.D just revealed that he secretly went home late to avoid that "meal time". He couldn't stand it..watching my madness in spoon-feeding our son. I get his point. He already had so much shits going on at work. Surely he wanted to come home to a peaceful scenery. 

That's part of motherhood, part of marriage. When you decided to have a child, there are countless responsibilities and commitment. Although some would take a shortcut by hiring a nanny. But I'm not and these all the consequences. 

I feel like I have to control myself a little bit more. Maybe what the doctor said was right. I couldn't be a perfectionist mother. Because she (the perfect mother) doesn't exist. There is only a mother who tirelessly learning and who has a heart (and patience) as big as the ocean. I have to be that kind of mother. 

Despite my role as a mom, I always remind myself to never forget my role as a wife. Poor Mr.D we haven't touched each other romantically for weeks.. :'( But it's so hard to live that moment with so much going on in my head. Writing this post, is like a reflection. I have to start being my old self again. Not "that old" but I have to embrace myself a bit more and be wiser woman. Relax, take it easy. This too...shall pass. 




P.S. I love you Mr.D.. I always do. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

.

I'm shaking as I type this.  After so many years I haven't update my blog, but i feel like now i need it more than ever.  Writing use to be my therapy.  so. my husband died. on 22-11-22 to be exact.  85 days ago  there. i say it.  you won't believe how much courage i've gathered to type this post here. the very blog that witness our journey. from a hopeless teenager, to finally got married, and eventually became parents of two adorable kids. too bad i didn't get a chance to update it more. however i frequently updated my twitter & instagram. so there are traces of our journey there as well.  how do i feel? PAIN. EXCRUCIATING PAIN. A PAIN THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO CURE My heart so tattered that there's nothing more to be torn. He died a sudden death. I won't go into details, at least not now. Our 20 years journey ended abrubtly. there goes our future hopes and dreams. __________________ I begin to questioning the existence of God. We've lead a good life. we&

D a d d y

Dearest,  We both know that we've been through some major ups and downs. There were those hard times when we didn't look each other's eyes.. But also there were those happier times when we laughed together and hugged each other very tight. Sorry cos I haven't make you proud.. :( But that doesn't mean I love you any less.  Deep down inside I'll always be your little girl. Thank you for being the best Dad in the world.. You've no idea how much I love and adore you. Happy birthday! GBU abundantly xoxo

bye bye baby...

bye bye baby... Valentino Rossi's career at Yamaha finally comes to an end after seven years full of bittersweet memories.. Next year, he will be "back home" to Ducati and maybe will finish his motoGP career there. I can't imagine how motoGP would be without Rossi. It will be the end of an era. first kiss, first winning Last week GP at Valencia was very emotional and heartbreaking especially for Rossi who had to kiss his Yamaha M1 for the last time, just like what he did seven years ago at Welkom (first winning with Yamaha). From what I've read in his autobiography book, Rossi considered his M1 as a woman, a girlfriend whom he loved dearly.. Too bad Yamaha finally chosen Lorenzo instead of Rossi (I read somewhere that Rossi would do anything he can to be with Yamaha till the end of his career, he wouldn't mind being a mechanic or else). Geez! Does Yamaha forget everything that Rossi has done for them? Yamaha was a trash back then! Rossi came and raised