Skip to main content

A day in life...

First of all, I can't believe this blog post has been in my draft folder for weeks!! Haha.. I'm sooo ibu-ibu right now, putting everyone's needs before mine, let alone this blogpost. But I'm gonna share it lahh..


It's over a month since my last post! 
As the day went by, it's harder and harder to find time for myself.. Let alone to sit still & write. Writing is a luxury right now.. Let alone take a bath! Oh God how I miss taking a nice long bath without any intervention. Or the pounding feeling, scared if I left Vale to bath he'd do something dangerous. Yes lil guy can open any door! But he also liked to play by himself..
Anyway, hence on this post, I'll write a day in life of Intan hahaha.. Vale is now 18 months. (He's actually 19months now.. Oh long-abandoned-blogpost!)


06.00
Wake up. Vale is nursing (yup I'm still breastfeeding him). He usually go back to sleep for another half an hour. So I have time to check my socmed platforms regarding Fleur_id (yup I'm still a beauty shopper! LOL). Replying messages, accepting friends requests, as well as uploading new promotional photos. 
Why i do it in wee hours? Cos when the boy awake, I have to drop everything! :D 
Kissing my baby daddy and wake him up too. 




07.00 
Everyone awake. Mr D go straight to the bathroom, take a quick shower and things. If he doesn't join us, Vale and I go bicycling. I try to stay healthy. After numerous times failing in yoga classes, I committed myself to go bicycling every morning 30 minutes minimum. It's the only sport that I can take Vale along with me. Yoga class was major major fail. I called a teacher to my house and Vale mostly ruined our class haha. Good thing is, he's now can do a proper downdog! Lol



07.30
Back home and preparing breakfast for the rest of the house. For Mr D, I usually make him healthy smoothies or a toast or anything depend on what he want that morning.. As long as it's simple. For Vale, I make the simplest breakfast ever. Either oats with banana (his favorite combo), or meesua (noodles) with homemade chicken broth and egg. I still spoonfeeding him, even though he'll eat the fruits by himself.. 



Well as for me, I don't have much time for myself, so I make my breakfast the night before. Yup overnight oats that is. The combination is depend on what fruits we have that day. My favorite is strawberry banana with peanut butter & chiaseeds.It's fulfilling yet tasty. 


Vale's kinda breakfast.. Noodle with eggyolk & tofu


08.30 
I took a bath and let Vale play with his papa for a while. After I took a bath, now it's Vale's turn. Or Vale first, and then me. Shortyly after I dress him up, I'm preparing Mr D's lunchbox for work. 

Cheeky at bath :D

09.00 
Mr D off to work.. Since we don't have TV at our house, so I have to make several activities to play with. I pin everything from Pinterest.. LOL. He also loves his books. Approaching his nap time, I usually make him busy with books. Or when the weather is nice, I take him for a walk in the neighbourhood. Either way, he will doze off at 10.00. 


Playing with his friend, Marc


10.00 
Nursing (#2) Vale to sleep. While he sleep, I finish my work. Noted all orders, checking my internet banking, and wrap them all. I have to do all this in my room cos if i leave the room, Vale would always wake up from his nap. So I do everything in my room, with minimum sound. His ears are very sensitive. Littlest sound can wake him up -_-. 

Nursing to sleep

12.00 ~ 1.00
Vale wake up from his nap. I'm having my lunch. Oh well.. I don't cook. All meals at the house was cooked by a lady who work with us. I gave her recipes, tried and tested together. Then we're done. 
There are reasons why I don't cook.. Besides I have other work to do, I'd rather be playing with my son than cook in the kitchen and let that lady do my job. 

His first real bicycle

1PM
Vale's lunch time. It's a hit or miss. You know how I struggled with my son's appetite.. Vale never finished his meal. 10 spoons make me happy. As long as his weight and development is normal, I never ask him to finish his meal. He's such a big boy anyway, weighing a little more than 14kgs now! 


Lunch


2.00-4.00 
Playtimeeeeee...... It's time to do all those things that I pinned on pinterest. Hmm right now he love playing with play-doh, but really, he's very easily bored. So I have to come up with new and fresh ideas everyday. But when I stuck, I take him for a walk on the afternoon. There are usually many kids playing in front of our house. 

Playing with color, shapes 

Playing with colorful rice 

Closer to the edge..




Sup' ladies.. :D 


4.00 ~ 6.00 
Bath #2. After all those sweats, I feel like I have to give Vale bath again.. So when he feel clean & fresh, it's time for nap #2. It's not as long as nap #1. More like a cat nap. I rest as well cos you know what, it's very tiring to have an active toddler! LOL. Of course I'm checking messages from my customers when I can. Grab a snack and have a bite. Or read books..

Loving his bubble bathtime!


6.00~8.00PM 
Dinner time! Mr D get back from work mostly on 7PM, if not later, but never earlier.. :s. After we have dinner, we like to play together until Vale's bedtime. His bedtime routine consist cleaning himself, put on diaper, brush his teeth, change to pajamas, and read books. He usually sleep on 9PM the latest.. 




This is just silly. I always use that yellow plate to take photos! Haha actually its set of 5. But This yellow one is my favorite! Lol 


9.00PM 
I took a bath aaaaand.... 
Mommy & Daddy quality time. We're like enjoying this time cos it's the only time we have TOGETHER. Just the two of us. Trust me Vale annoys us all the time (in a good way) hahaha. Whenever we onto something (eating, doing workpaper, etc) he always be around. Means: mess up with everything. I do think Vale is a very active boy.. He loves to do new things and challenge himself. Means: we have to keep an eye on him ALL the time. He got a few accident on such a baby age.. Got burned, checked. Ripping one of his toe nail, checked. Bruised on both cheeks and forehead checked. And so on and so forth... Haizzz. My mom was like, "if you can't handle my grandchild, give him to me then!" HA HA HA. 










So anyway... For us, this is our golden hour. When we can talk everything without interruption. Our businesses, our dreams and visions, as well as jokes and share our days and thoughts. We might can't leave home to do "dating" anymore, but it's more than enough really. He usually made us tea.. Or I made him hot chocolate. Or when the weather's hot, we eat yogurt or ice creams together. Yes we do love snacking at night, cos we can't have a proper meal whenever Vale around :D


11/12PM 
Off to sleep and get ready for another day! 


There are also going out to have a quick dinner or just to stretch our feet at the malls. We usually go out twice - thrice a week, including go to church.
Where are the playdates? Ladies night? Date night? Haha what do you expect.. I don't really socialize now, seeing my friends hang out with "same color" outfit made me want to throw up. I know some "moms" who still do this club-hopping, cafe-hopping, so called "arisan ibu2".. gosh I feel pity for their kids. I mean, when you have kids, it's not about YOU anymore. I'm putting all my needs behind. I don't use nanny and I'm so glad I don't. There's always price to pay. Just like my husband's quote, "saat ini bukan kita yang harus eksis, melainkan anak. Do the best for him, support him, and guide him untuk menjadi 'orang'. Membesarkan anak itu gampang, kasih aja makan, besar kan? Tapi membesarkan anak untuk menjadi orang hebat, butuh pengorbanan, kerja keras, disiplin, dan support." Amen to that! 

Hang out with my sister :) 


Brunch with mommy 


Lunch with papa! 


Saturdate with papa:)


At Miniapolis Jkt

At Miniapolis bandung


Ikea Jkt 



One more thing, about three months ago, Vale started to school. Not that "kinda school". But the gym class to train his motor skills. It's only once a week and Vale love it so much. Even though he's the smallest, but he can keep up with everyone in the class. I always beam with pride when the coaches said, "good job Vale! Good job Vale!" Yay.. He also able to speak now. It's funny cos he like to imitate us.. Ah, don't grow up too fast mon bèbe.. 
Making pizza with his school 

And pancake:D 


That's all for today, I hope I can write more. 


Here is our little one.. Taken yesterday :)

Love you... To the infinity and beyond


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

.

I'm shaking as I type this.  After so many years I haven't update my blog, but i feel like now i need it more than ever.  Writing use to be my therapy.  so. my husband died. on 22-11-22 to be exact.  85 days ago  there. i say it.  you won't believe how much courage i've gathered to type this post here. the very blog that witness our journey. from a hopeless teenager, to finally got married, and eventually became parents of two adorable kids. too bad i didn't get a chance to update it more. however i frequently updated my twitter & instagram. so there are traces of our journey there as well.  how do i feel? PAIN. EXCRUCIATING PAIN. A PAIN THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO CURE My heart so tattered that there's nothing more to be torn. He died a sudden death. I won't go into details, at least not now. Our 20 years journey ended abrubtly. there goes our future hopes and dreams. __________________ I begin to questioning the existence of God. We've lead a good life. we&

D a d d y

Dearest,  We both know that we've been through some major ups and downs. There were those hard times when we didn't look each other's eyes.. But also there were those happier times when we laughed together and hugged each other very tight. Sorry cos I haven't make you proud.. :( But that doesn't mean I love you any less.  Deep down inside I'll always be your little girl. Thank you for being the best Dad in the world.. You've no idea how much I love and adore you. Happy birthday! GBU abundantly xoxo

bye bye baby...

bye bye baby... Valentino Rossi's career at Yamaha finally comes to an end after seven years full of bittersweet memories.. Next year, he will be "back home" to Ducati and maybe will finish his motoGP career there. I can't imagine how motoGP would be without Rossi. It will be the end of an era. first kiss, first winning Last week GP at Valencia was very emotional and heartbreaking especially for Rossi who had to kiss his Yamaha M1 for the last time, just like what he did seven years ago at Welkom (first winning with Yamaha). From what I've read in his autobiography book, Rossi considered his M1 as a woman, a girlfriend whom he loved dearly.. Too bad Yamaha finally chosen Lorenzo instead of Rossi (I read somewhere that Rossi would do anything he can to be with Yamaha till the end of his career, he wouldn't mind being a mechanic or else). Geez! Does Yamaha forget everything that Rossi has done for them? Yamaha was a trash back then! Rossi came and raised