Skip to main content

and the best dressed goes to....



I willing to wake up very early in the morning just to catch red carpet moments on E! 
I lived in Indonesia and that makes me few hours ahead from America.


This is what you've been waiting for, my own version of Fashion Police! I've always loved doing Fashion Police from time to time with my friend Daisy. But now she's married, we barely talk about fashion although I keep updated her with latest scoop.
And I keep going with tweeted some unnecessary updates in my twitter. LOL.
As you can see this year's Grammy filled with fabulous dresses so it's kinda hard for me to choose the best dressed dress. Here's some my favorites..


Gold apparently stolen the spotlight, although some celebs chose white, while the others looking classic in black, and err.... animal print. (literally).


Gold digger Kim! LOL



Kimmie :D


As hot as the weather at Staple Center, Los Angeles, Kim Kardashian showed up in her own glamorous way with shimmering Kaufman Franco dress, completed with Lorraine Schwartz jewelry and Christian Louboutin heels. 
Dressing up like this have been her signature dresses, glam and sexy from head to toe. Everyone could judge her as a slore (slut and whore), but for me this is really Kim and I don't ever thought for a second she's a slut. 
She's so beautiful with her make up perfection and nude lips. Oh could she be any gorgeous? Definitely one of my best dressed nominee!




Heidi Klum


Can you believe that Heidi Klum is 37 years old?
Choosing gold as well, she looked ferosh in her Julien McDonald gown. Her supermodel root is already in her blood, so whatever angle she choose, she always looks great!
But I think the dress would be better if there's nothing hanging on her shoulder, don't you think?





the pretty, Selena Glomez


Well, Selena Gomez is pretty and rumored to be JB's girlfriend and all. But hey, how old is she? 18? She dressed up like she's in the early thirties! Her J Mendel dress is beautiful, but I think it's way too old for her age! I expect she came up with something more fun and young. But then again, she's so pretty! I hope she choose a better dress that age appropriate :)




the movie star, Nicole Kidman



Nicole Kidman is a movie star, so she will always look like one. Supporting her husband Keith Urban, Nicole wore Jean Paul Gaultier dress, I couldn't stop starring at her how the dress fit her body perfectly. What a great combination between gold, red, and black. Well done, Nicole! You deserved my Best Dressed Nominee! 


the stunning J.Lo
Wow! Only one word came out from my mouth on the second I saw J.Lo.
Stunning stunning STUNNING! Her Emilio Pucci dress is soooooo stunning combined with Christian Louboutin spikes heels (Gosh they're my dream shoes!!) I love when someone wearing a long sleeve and mini dress. J.Lo lookked fierce and fabulous! Two things that the younger acts like Selena and Miley didn't have on the red carpet. Teach them how to dress, J! This is absolutely my best dressed nominee.


sexy?
the angel, Katy Perry
Katy Perry showed up at the red carpet with her Granny and her hubby Russel Brand. It's so cute cos she dressed up her Granny in white too and given her a glittery cane. LOL. As for Katy herself, she looked pretty but weird thanks to the angel wings. Remind me to one of Victoria Secret's angel. She wore Armani dress and the fabric known to be so freakin expensive. I love the sparkly top but don't you think a little bit weird cos she cut it in a half? Maybe she wanted to add edginess on her outfit, but it felt so wrong. Sorry Purr, better luck next time! xoxo


Eva Longoria
the beautiful face
Eva Longoria!! She's the prettiest on the red carpet.. She wore Aishi dress with Sergio Rossi clutch and Brian Atwood pumps. Could she be any prettier? She looked so happy and young and playful with the ruffle. The sleek hair and make up made her one of the star on this year Grammy's red carpet. Best dressed nominee!


Rihanna
I have mixed feelings with what Rihanna's dress.. If there's only one girl in the world can pull out this kind of dress, it must be Rihanna! Looking as daring as ever, she left us a little imagination as she stroll down the red carpet. Wearing Jean Paul Gaultier dress, two thumbs up for her brave to chose such a dress. I mean, she showed her perfect curve that even made the dress look sooo great! Should I choose this dress to be my best dress nominee? 

Ciara
Cut outs dress never look better! This Emilio Pucci dress look great on Ciara thanks to her fit bod. Her hair was matching with her Givenchy shoes. I love her overall appearance. She looked pretty though. But maybe she could wore a better shoes. 






Jennifer Hudson
 She lost so much weights and that makes her more fashion forward. Jennifer Hudson, beside her golden voice, she also has an inner beauty that glows in her face. She wore Versace dress and I couldn't help but wanting it as well. Ah how I wish I can have the dress... J Huds you looked so great! I think it was my fave J Huds dress on the red carpet.




Keri Hillson
Basil Soda dresses are guaranteed a stunner and a head turner. Like this one Keri Hillson wore for the Grammys. Absolutely fallin in love with the color! I don't really like her hair, maybe it's time to do a hair make over?




Dianna Agron
What was she thinking when she choose this dress? One word: boring. Dianna Agron looked insecure too with herself. Her  Vivienne Westwood 's Gold Label dress and Salvatore Gerragamo didn't help her much.




Lea Michele
Dianna's co star Lea Michele looked so much better even they chose the same color. Another dress from Emilio Pucci, Lea could make the "black classy look". The shoes? Christian Louboutin. Enough word. Everyone wears Loubs! I love her lace details on the dress and its thigh high split. Red lips saved the day.




Miley Cyrus
This dress was straight from the runway. But I'm not expecting someone like Miley Cyrus wearing it. I think the Roberto Cavalli  dress made her look much older. However, I love the make up. I knew her life been messed up these days, I'm wishing her the best.


Nicki Minaj
Roaarrrr. It's very clear that Nicki Minaj was obsessed with leopard, like literally. She wore Givenchy dress and I just don't know what to say. If you want to make some chaotic entrance or else, think hard cos noone had outdone this next singer. 






Yup it's Lady Gaga again. I remember seeing Kelly Osbourne tweet, "You will not believe your eyes when you see how lady gaga show up to the Grammys". And the next thing I knew, she arrived in an egg. With all her dancers dressed in latex costume. One of them spoke to Ryan Seacrest about Gaga purpose in incubating herself. Gaga waved to Ryan from her womb that completed with oxygen and only accompanied by her blackberry. Apparently, she never runs out of the ideas, LOL




I guess that's all my pick for Grammys 2011. So who's the best dressed winner?




JENNIFER LOPEZ! 
She look effortlessly magnificent and sexy. Deep down inside, I hope she's making musics again in the future :) Yow J.Lo from the Bronx!! 
xoxo


image source from JustJared, Temptalia, and My Fashion Juice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

.

I'm shaking as I type this.  After so many years I haven't update my blog, but i feel like now i need it more than ever.  Writing use to be my therapy.  so. my husband died. on 22-11-22 to be exact.  85 days ago  there. i say it.  you won't believe how much courage i've gathered to type this post here. the very blog that witness our journey. from a hopeless teenager, to finally got married, and eventually became parents of two adorable kids. too bad i didn't get a chance to update it more. however i frequently updated my twitter & instagram. so there are traces of our journey there as well.  how do i feel? PAIN. EXCRUCIATING PAIN. A PAIN THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO CURE My heart so tattered that there's nothing more to be torn. He died a sudden death. I won't go into details, at least not now. Our 20 years journey ended abrubtly. there goes our future hopes and dreams. __________________ I begin to questioning the existence of God. We've lead a good life. we&

D a d d y

Dearest,  We both know that we've been through some major ups and downs. There were those hard times when we didn't look each other's eyes.. But also there were those happier times when we laughed together and hugged each other very tight. Sorry cos I haven't make you proud.. :( But that doesn't mean I love you any less.  Deep down inside I'll always be your little girl. Thank you for being the best Dad in the world.. You've no idea how much I love and adore you. Happy birthday! GBU abundantly xoxo

bye bye baby...

bye bye baby... Valentino Rossi's career at Yamaha finally comes to an end after seven years full of bittersweet memories.. Next year, he will be "back home" to Ducati and maybe will finish his motoGP career there. I can't imagine how motoGP would be without Rossi. It will be the end of an era. first kiss, first winning Last week GP at Valencia was very emotional and heartbreaking especially for Rossi who had to kiss his Yamaha M1 for the last time, just like what he did seven years ago at Welkom (first winning with Yamaha). From what I've read in his autobiography book, Rossi considered his M1 as a woman, a girlfriend whom he loved dearly.. Too bad Yamaha finally chosen Lorenzo instead of Rossi (I read somewhere that Rossi would do anything he can to be with Yamaha till the end of his career, he wouldn't mind being a mechanic or else). Geez! Does Yamaha forget everything that Rossi has done for them? Yamaha was a trash back then! Rossi came and raised