Skip to main content

True Blue

I hardly updated my blog cos I feel nothing but sad, grieve, and devastated. I didn't want my blog contaminated with such feeling.

Off a good start, I had a fab time last holiday, I went to Bali with my family. My mom included to be exact. We had small talk. Well at least we talked. A bit. The fact that my mom is my biggest enemy is hitting me hard. how could this thing ever occurred to me? I'm the one who always with her, defended her, went on holiday with her, shared our stories. It's like she slapped my face many times. Literally.
And then again, at least we talked. I might forgive her.. As well as she forgive me, but I'm sure both of us won't forget what happened that day for many many years.

Anyway, Bali was sweeter when my boyfriend surprisedly came. On the 4th day.
I was so happy cos we could spend our holiday together. We explored Bali with his style, by motorcycle. It's fun yeah, I've never been go out in motorcycle in Bali, like ever. So as usual, he brought up something new, new experience, new places, and new feeling.. That's so hard to explain. We're a good traveling buddy for each other I guess. While he loved to go to strange, remote places, I loved go to crowded, happening places. We completed each other, didn't we? Lol. Thank god he's OK during holiday. I mean, his attitude at work is such a pain in the ass.

I must admit that I drank too much during my trip. But what else could you do when holiday to the beach beside sun tanning and drinking and have a good time? Bali has a cool party scene. I was so happy that my boyfriend asked me to go to the club. He never does that in our hometown, the last time we went? Ended up in disaster. Oh you wouldn't want to hear the story. Trust me, it's embarrassing.

Dieter doubled the fun, but unfortunately no shopping allowed. There are tons of interesting shops in Bali that I was meant to visit, but he didn't allow me to spend a penny.

However, I feel contented after having Bali in between my grieve, problems, and sadness. what a colorful year, although most of the time I was feeling blue. I guess y'all tired of my rant, so do I.
We have like 3 months to go to 2012. I hope I can make the best of it and be a better person each day.. Time flies so fast..


Sorry no pics! I don't know how to upload photos from iPad.
So I installed this wifi router in my office, it worked perfectly on iPad but not with the laptop. I've been waiting someone to fix this problem but he hasn't come yet. Urgh.

Ciao! Until next time :) take care! x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

.

I'm shaking as I type this.  After so many years I haven't update my blog, but i feel like now i need it more than ever.  Writing use to be my therapy.  so. my husband died. on 22-11-22 to be exact.  85 days ago  there. i say it.  you won't believe how much courage i've gathered to type this post here. the very blog that witness our journey. from a hopeless teenager, to finally got married, and eventually became parents of two adorable kids. too bad i didn't get a chance to update it more. however i frequently updated my twitter & instagram. so there are traces of our journey there as well.  how do i feel? PAIN. EXCRUCIATING PAIN. A PAIN THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO CURE My heart so tattered that there's nothing more to be torn. He died a sudden death. I won't go into details, at least not now. Our 20 years journey ended abrubtly. there goes our future hopes and dreams. __________________ I begin to questioning the existence of God. We've lead a good life. we&

D a d d y

Dearest,  We both know that we've been through some major ups and downs. There were those hard times when we didn't look each other's eyes.. But also there were those happier times when we laughed together and hugged each other very tight. Sorry cos I haven't make you proud.. :( But that doesn't mean I love you any less.  Deep down inside I'll always be your little girl. Thank you for being the best Dad in the world.. You've no idea how much I love and adore you. Happy birthday! GBU abundantly xoxo

bye bye baby...

bye bye baby... Valentino Rossi's career at Yamaha finally comes to an end after seven years full of bittersweet memories.. Next year, he will be "back home" to Ducati and maybe will finish his motoGP career there. I can't imagine how motoGP would be without Rossi. It will be the end of an era. first kiss, first winning Last week GP at Valencia was very emotional and heartbreaking especially for Rossi who had to kiss his Yamaha M1 for the last time, just like what he did seven years ago at Welkom (first winning with Yamaha). From what I've read in his autobiography book, Rossi considered his M1 as a woman, a girlfriend whom he loved dearly.. Too bad Yamaha finally chosen Lorenzo instead of Rossi (I read somewhere that Rossi would do anything he can to be with Yamaha till the end of his career, he wouldn't mind being a mechanic or else). Geez! Does Yamaha forget everything that Rossi has done for them? Yamaha was a trash back then! Rossi came and raised