Skip to main content

32 weeks!!






32 weeks :)
I can't hardly believe that my pregnancy is 32 weeks already!! Where do the time flies?
Maybe because I'm still staying active myself and tried to enjoy every second of it. There were down times, I have to admit. But mostly, it was a FUN experience. 
Honestly, throughout these 32 weeks, I didn't feel a thing that bother me. EXCEPT, well. I hate the scale! I've gained about 11 kgs and I still have 6 weeks or so to go.. I guess I'll gain about 3 or 4 more kilos until I give birth. That's A LOT. *le sigh* and also my mood swing. And not forget to mention, I am as clumsy as ever. I keep forgetting about things and it started get down to mr.D 's nerves. LOL 

Step aside from that, I am enjoying my wiggle wiggle baby boo companion... He seems can't stop moving inside. I talked to him from time to time. Like, "Vale, it's bath time..." or like, "I'm about to eat my favorite food, kick me if you like it too." and if he being quiet, I shake my belly and said, "how are you doing?!" Sometimes he kicked me back, even though most of the time when he wanted to be quiet, he'd be quiet.
I remember he kicked so hard  (harder than ever) when I eat satay from RM Maulana Yusuf. Mr. D also talked to him during night before we go to bed and in the morning when we wake up. He was so very funny I'm about to pee myself. I could easily imagine those two make a mess in our little home. 


I can't tell much about pregnancy tips and tricks cos it went so smooth (until now). I have no hard time sleeping at night. I always get my 6 hours minimum sleep and never wake at night just to eat some snacks. I don't experience backache and something like that. Well, I feel a bit pain in my pelvic area for the last two weeks. My OB/GYN said it was normal as my baby gaining weight. And oh, constipated attacked me :( which is also common in pregnancy. 
If there's only one thing I can share with you all, "staying active". Pregnancy is not a barrier for you to do whatever you want. I've been trying to be as normal as I can and it pays off. I didn't pity myself and sleep all day. Instead, I clean the house, do the laundry and ironing, I go to work, I drive my car, I manage to exercise twice a week and eat whatever I want (in decent portion). At first I was scared too, I asked myself whether I can still doing my activities or not. But slowly but sure, I pushed myself to do those things and thank God everything's  fine. 

Like Mr.D said, human body is such an amazing thing. It can adapt in whatever situation. It's all in your mind, really. . If you weaken yourself, then you're nothing but a weak person. But if you push yourself, you can move forward and stay strong. I chose the latter and I never feel better about myself and my body. Everyone can tell that Mr. D didn't spoil me at all during this pregnancy. He never carries my bag, he never cooks for me, even sometimes I carried dirty laundry to 2nd floor by myself back and forth. He just let me do everything on my own. Cos he think I'm strong enough to do that. I was mad at first, because (come on!) husband tend to spoil his wife during pregnancy, don't they? But now I get it. He doesn't want me to be weak. If it wasn't him, I'd be helpless in bed with severe backache, crams, and dream on about Japan trip. I mean, we'll never make it to Japan if I (say) sickly and powerless.

headstand at 32 weeks.. why not?


Anywho, 
my bump is getting bigger and I can't wait to shoot my maternity photo next week! 


thanks darling :*)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

.

I'm shaking as I type this.  After so many years I haven't update my blog, but i feel like now i need it more than ever.  Writing use to be my therapy.  so. my husband died. on 22-11-22 to be exact.  85 days ago  there. i say it.  you won't believe how much courage i've gathered to type this post here. the very blog that witness our journey. from a hopeless teenager, to finally got married, and eventually became parents of two adorable kids. too bad i didn't get a chance to update it more. however i frequently updated my twitter & instagram. so there are traces of our journey there as well.  how do i feel? PAIN. EXCRUCIATING PAIN. A PAIN THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO CURE My heart so tattered that there's nothing more to be torn. He died a sudden death. I won't go into details, at least not now. Our 20 years journey ended abrubtly. there goes our future hopes and dreams. __________________ I begin to questioning the existence of God. We've lead a good life. we&

D a d d y

Dearest,  We both know that we've been through some major ups and downs. There were those hard times when we didn't look each other's eyes.. But also there were those happier times when we laughed together and hugged each other very tight. Sorry cos I haven't make you proud.. :( But that doesn't mean I love you any less.  Deep down inside I'll always be your little girl. Thank you for being the best Dad in the world.. You've no idea how much I love and adore you. Happy birthday! GBU abundantly xoxo

bye bye baby...

bye bye baby... Valentino Rossi's career at Yamaha finally comes to an end after seven years full of bittersweet memories.. Next year, he will be "back home" to Ducati and maybe will finish his motoGP career there. I can't imagine how motoGP would be without Rossi. It will be the end of an era. first kiss, first winning Last week GP at Valencia was very emotional and heartbreaking especially for Rossi who had to kiss his Yamaha M1 for the last time, just like what he did seven years ago at Welkom (first winning with Yamaha). From what I've read in his autobiography book, Rossi considered his M1 as a woman, a girlfriend whom he loved dearly.. Too bad Yamaha finally chosen Lorenzo instead of Rossi (I read somewhere that Rossi would do anything he can to be with Yamaha till the end of his career, he wouldn't mind being a mechanic or else). Geez! Does Yamaha forget everything that Rossi has done for them? Yamaha was a trash back then! Rossi came and raised