Skip to main content

temptation





Being a pregnant lady doesn't discourage me to shop. 
Well, after gotten beat off by the endless baby stuffs, Mommy needs something for herself too! I am thinking to get myself a new shoes and/or bag. Thank God my feet don't get swollen during this pregnancy. In some cases, women tend to increase 1-2 size of their shoes size while pregnant (I'd be totally going bananas over this!)
Lucky me, I'm still comfortable in my own shoes. Despite the fact that size 36.5 is much more comfortable for me nowadays compared to my usual 36. (My shoes size range from 36 - 36.5) 

But now I have to put aside any high heels or stiletto for that matters (even though I'm dying to have YSL Tribute and Valentino rockstud). Seriously, if I can have one shoe style throughout my life, it would be YSL Tribute! All colors, materials, heights in size 36 please :) They have a wide range of color, height, and material selection. Trust me they're all yummosss!! 


Back to reality.... 
I barely walked in high heels since the first time I got pregnant anyway, so I think I'll stack on some flats shoes that comfortable. Problem is, I know NOTHING about flats shoes other than Tory Burch's. Having three pairs of their flat shoes and another three of their wedges make me want to try something else. They're comfy of course, but I'm a bit bored with their style. Hmm.. 

There are couple (or more) shoes that got my attention. Be still my beating heart.


the ever classic and pretty bow. I'd been thinking to buy this for a while, but my size always unavailable in the nearest store :( So I still haven't find out my right size for this kind of shoes. If only I know my size, I'll def buy it online. 
Varina



2. Manolo Blahnik hangisi jewel satin flats
My dear Mr D will be chasing me with his sharpest knife if he find out I splurge on such expensive flats shoes. But it's nonetheless a PRETTY, if not prettiest flats I've ever encountered in my life. I have one in high heels that was worn at our wedding day. But to buy one more ? I don't think I'll ever get his permission. And worse is, Manolo just came up with newest version of this shoes. If previously they only have it in satin, now they also have in suede and lace! DIE.

taken from ccshowstopper IG account

the classic satin 


3. Valentino rockstud t-strap flats
My obsession with their rockstud collection hasn't go away.. After owning a pair of their flip flop shoes, I seem to crave for more. This flats is edgy yet still feminine. Definitely a keeper. But the fact that all of them are sold out worldwide (especially in my kinda color, nude) make its price gone higher than the sky at most reseller.

TDF


As for bags, right now I'm all over mini bags. They're just too darn cute and practical. But I have to admit that I'll become a mom in short amount of time and I can't keep toting a mini bag. I also need to remind myself that I'm no longer size 0. Maybe I have to switch to bigger size since my body is getting bigger too. *sigh* But here's eye candy of the day!

1. LV Alma BB
Is this bag EVEN REAL?! I never like Alma before because the bag is somehow too structured and heavy. The zipper opening isn't practical at all. But when this BB size released, all eyes on her! It can be worn with shoulder strap (casually) and short handle (formally). Perfection. Real beauty.
LV Alma BB

2. Balenciaga mini city 
This is a mini version of the most popular style on Bbag world, city. At first glance, it looks very small and petite. But when worn cross body, you'll get that "chic" feel. Unlike Alma, this bag works more casually.. I'm thinking brunch with my friends, or movie night with my hubby. FUN FUN FUN! 
size comparison between city & mini city. image taken from here

modpic!
3. Proenza Schouler PS1 pouch
I was thinking to get one in medium size last year, but I changed my mind cos my hubby thought it looks more like his laptop bag than a trendy satchel bag. Errr... It is indeed look like college-girl kinda bag, but the leather is very yummy and the bag itself is very spacious. You can carry it crossbody or simply tote it with its short handle. 
Now it comes in pouch style... Half the size, doubled the fun! And also, losing its "laptop bag" image. There are tons colors to choose from and they're all very pretty! 

in royal blue

in pink 


Ahh.. Enough with the daydreaming! I hope I can get my hands on these beauties sooner than later. But since it cost a lot and my labour coming up, I think I have to stop being selfish and postpone my shopping spree.... until...........................God knows when. 
Well, maybe I'll still buy the Varina anyway. LOL



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

.

I'm shaking as I type this.  After so many years I haven't update my blog, but i feel like now i need it more than ever.  Writing use to be my therapy.  so. my husband died. on 22-11-22 to be exact.  85 days ago  there. i say it.  you won't believe how much courage i've gathered to type this post here. the very blog that witness our journey. from a hopeless teenager, to finally got married, and eventually became parents of two adorable kids. too bad i didn't get a chance to update it more. however i frequently updated my twitter & instagram. so there are traces of our journey there as well.  how do i feel? PAIN. EXCRUCIATING PAIN. A PAIN THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO CURE My heart so tattered that there's nothing more to be torn. He died a sudden death. I won't go into details, at least not now. Our 20 years journey ended abrubtly. there goes our future hopes and dreams. __________________ I begin to questioning the existence of God. We've lead a good life. we&

D a d d y

Dearest,  We both know that we've been through some major ups and downs. There were those hard times when we didn't look each other's eyes.. But also there were those happier times when we laughed together and hugged each other very tight. Sorry cos I haven't make you proud.. :( But that doesn't mean I love you any less.  Deep down inside I'll always be your little girl. Thank you for being the best Dad in the world.. You've no idea how much I love and adore you. Happy birthday! GBU abundantly xoxo

bye bye baby...

bye bye baby... Valentino Rossi's career at Yamaha finally comes to an end after seven years full of bittersweet memories.. Next year, he will be "back home" to Ducati and maybe will finish his motoGP career there. I can't imagine how motoGP would be without Rossi. It will be the end of an era. first kiss, first winning Last week GP at Valencia was very emotional and heartbreaking especially for Rossi who had to kiss his Yamaha M1 for the last time, just like what he did seven years ago at Welkom (first winning with Yamaha). From what I've read in his autobiography book, Rossi considered his M1 as a woman, a girlfriend whom he loved dearly.. Too bad Yamaha finally chosen Lorenzo instead of Rossi (I read somewhere that Rossi would do anything he can to be with Yamaha till the end of his career, he wouldn't mind being a mechanic or else). Geez! Does Yamaha forget everything that Rossi has done for them? Yamaha was a trash back then! Rossi came and raised