Skip to main content

2 years later




Just in time for our 2nd wedding anniversary (which will due tomorrow)... Mr D bluntly said, "on his journey to find true love, I guess Vale will search someone whom adventurous, brave, smart, with high self esteem, and someone whom not too care about her appearance. Someone whom not depend on make up and things like that. Someone whom unlike you.." 

He said it right to my eye. I know it's too early to say those things. But, I was hurt okay? While he's the one who always say that he wants to have a wife whom precisely the same as his mother. Loving, kind, feminine, patience, etc etc I'll be here all night if I have to write down things that Mr D love about his mom. And to heard him say something like that, it was like a slap in my face...times twelve. Am I that "negative" so my son someday will avoid the type of woman like me? 

Or even worse, is it what he's been trying to tell me? That I'm not good enough.. Well I've never been good enough to him. Look at his mom.. I'm nothing like her. I mean, NOTHING. I love shopping, dress up, make up. But that's not define who I am. I have a heart too. A good one I suppose. And here, I always try to be a better wife and mother day after day. 

It's so hard to have a MIL who is 10/10 perfect cos you will always be compare to her at ALL times. Sometimes I hate myself for never being good enough to him.. I just got so emotional but being "unwanted" is the least thing I wanna feel. Yes he has the "perfect mom" but now he's with me.. He CHOSE me to be his wife, he ASKED me to be his wife. I am a woman with flaws and I learn everyday through my mistakes. But please don't say it to my face that Vale will never want to be with someone like me. I may not perfect, but I'm not a piece of junk.

He might forget about what he said, but the ache I feel remains. And he said it right before our wedding anniversary. OK can I cry now?



.......
Happy wedding anniversary darling. You know that you are truly one of the kind. One that I will forever adore.
One that I always proud of. One that someday if we happen to have a daughter, or even I ever told my sister to "find a man like you." That's how much you mean to me. 

I did my best, but I guess my best wasn't good enough. Maybe I have to try harder. And harder. And harder. 


Update: 
After saying those horrible things, Mr D (again and again) bluntly said that he thinks his mom should look after our son. Cos UNLIKE me, she has this endless patience, never gets angry etc. I was like, mad. What else should I do? He said, "oh God i'm kidding! Of course you are the perfect mother for Vale, but please don't get mad at him if he refuse to eat." 
...... And let Vale starving? He just doesn't have idea how hard it is to get Vale eat his food. Even when I dare him to spoonfeeding Vale, he immediately reject the offer. HOW PREDICTABLE -_- 
I hope he stops being judgmental. /*sigh






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

.

I'm shaking as I type this.  After so many years I haven't update my blog, but i feel like now i need it more than ever.  Writing use to be my therapy.  so. my husband died. on 22-11-22 to be exact.  85 days ago  there. i say it.  you won't believe how much courage i've gathered to type this post here. the very blog that witness our journey. from a hopeless teenager, to finally got married, and eventually became parents of two adorable kids. too bad i didn't get a chance to update it more. however i frequently updated my twitter & instagram. so there are traces of our journey there as well.  how do i feel? PAIN. EXCRUCIATING PAIN. A PAIN THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO CURE My heart so tattered that there's nothing more to be torn. He died a sudden death. I won't go into details, at least not now. Our 20 years journey ended abrubtly. there goes our future hopes and dreams. __________________ I begin to questioning the existence of God. We've lead a good life. we&

D a d d y

Dearest,  We both know that we've been through some major ups and downs. There were those hard times when we didn't look each other's eyes.. But also there were those happier times when we laughed together and hugged each other very tight. Sorry cos I haven't make you proud.. :( But that doesn't mean I love you any less.  Deep down inside I'll always be your little girl. Thank you for being the best Dad in the world.. You've no idea how much I love and adore you. Happy birthday! GBU abundantly xoxo

bye bye baby...

bye bye baby... Valentino Rossi's career at Yamaha finally comes to an end after seven years full of bittersweet memories.. Next year, he will be "back home" to Ducati and maybe will finish his motoGP career there. I can't imagine how motoGP would be without Rossi. It will be the end of an era. first kiss, first winning Last week GP at Valencia was very emotional and heartbreaking especially for Rossi who had to kiss his Yamaha M1 for the last time, just like what he did seven years ago at Welkom (first winning with Yamaha). From what I've read in his autobiography book, Rossi considered his M1 as a woman, a girlfriend whom he loved dearly.. Too bad Yamaha finally chosen Lorenzo instead of Rossi (I read somewhere that Rossi would do anything he can to be with Yamaha till the end of his career, he wouldn't mind being a mechanic or else). Geez! Does Yamaha forget everything that Rossi has done for them? Yamaha was a trash back then! Rossi came and raised