Skip to main content

It's Okay :)





Yesterday I went with the girls.. Errr I guess "ladies" would be appropriate hahah LOL. Of course with our dearest babies who happened to have the same age.. And with their nannies too. Vale is the only one who doesn't have nanny. But my friends insisted to bring along the lady who works at my house to accompany us. They thought I always being too hard to myself and I need a sprinkle of fun every once in a while. Vale was sleeping at the car so I decided to brought her with us. 

We gathered at this playground, named Miniapolis. It was the first time I actually go there :D. PVJ is the mall that Mr. D avoid. Despite the distance from our house, parking lot in PVJ is the worst ever.. Not forget to mention the nursery room. In short, the mall is not baby friendly AT ALL. But it has quite good shops.. That's why I do crave to go there every other day.  :D. 
The ladies were starving and the babies couldn't wait to jump onto the playground. So the best decision was leave the babies with their nannies, and off we lunch. At first I was hesitate to left Vale with our helper, but my friends were like, "come on....they'll be fine." Ouch I was like, okay... I calmed myself and tried to not worry that much. 

We had a decent lunch at e birra. I must admit, I kinda enjoyed being away from my baby. Catch up with latest gossip and talked about fun topic were turn out, something I need. Even though I thought about Vale all the time... Is he crying? Is he looking for me? Is he falling? Etc etc... Lol. Yes I am that paranoid. But I enjoyed it so much. It was quick.. Like 1/2hour-ish, but I do feel contented. Well they're right, I need to spend some time alone without my baby. I feel like the worst mom in the world to leave Vale alone with our helper, but.... 
We came back to our babies after we had lunch and guess what, they turned out to be fine and seem to have a lot of fun. 

After the first session at the playground, it's time for the babies to eat their lunch. While other babies fed by their nannies, Vale with me of course. He showed tantrums but just a little, tolerable actually. *sigh* thank God. Lunch done, we decided to go back to the playground and play with our babies. OMG I think the last time I played at the playground was many years ago when my baby brother was 3 or 4 years old. It was huge, Vale and I ran around here and there, tried the slides, balls, trampoline (he loved it so much) and every toys. It was tiring but FUN at the same time.. I think we should do this more often.. So the quite a long trip to PVJ was worth it :D. 

Back home I thought that turned out, it's okay to have some time alone.. Since I became a mom, I barely have time alone. Even when I was at the toilet, Vale was there. Or knock at the door a zillion times. I bring him everywhere I go...literally. We're inseparable. Haha. But it doesn't make  me a worst mom if I sneak out for lunch just like I did yesterday, right? :) Anyway, I'm actually in the middle of writing a post (that seem never finish), about whether I want more child or not. It kinda connected with this situation. Well.... We'll see how it head to. 



Left to right: Nadya - Hiroshi - Vale - Nathan - Tiffany :) 



Happy moms happy kids :) 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

.

I'm shaking as I type this.  After so many years I haven't update my blog, but i feel like now i need it more than ever.  Writing use to be my therapy.  so. my husband died. on 22-11-22 to be exact.  85 days ago  there. i say it.  you won't believe how much courage i've gathered to type this post here. the very blog that witness our journey. from a hopeless teenager, to finally got married, and eventually became parents of two adorable kids. too bad i didn't get a chance to update it more. however i frequently updated my twitter & instagram. so there are traces of our journey there as well.  how do i feel? PAIN. EXCRUCIATING PAIN. A PAIN THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO CURE My heart so tattered that there's nothing more to be torn. He died a sudden death. I won't go into details, at least not now. Our 20 years journey ended abrubtly. there goes our future hopes and dreams. __________________ I begin to questioning the existence of God. We've lead a good life. we&

D a d d y

Dearest,  We both know that we've been through some major ups and downs. There were those hard times when we didn't look each other's eyes.. But also there were those happier times when we laughed together and hugged each other very tight. Sorry cos I haven't make you proud.. :( But that doesn't mean I love you any less.  Deep down inside I'll always be your little girl. Thank you for being the best Dad in the world.. You've no idea how much I love and adore you. Happy birthday! GBU abundantly xoxo

bye bye baby...

bye bye baby... Valentino Rossi's career at Yamaha finally comes to an end after seven years full of bittersweet memories.. Next year, he will be "back home" to Ducati and maybe will finish his motoGP career there. I can't imagine how motoGP would be without Rossi. It will be the end of an era. first kiss, first winning Last week GP at Valencia was very emotional and heartbreaking especially for Rossi who had to kiss his Yamaha M1 for the last time, just like what he did seven years ago at Welkom (first winning with Yamaha). From what I've read in his autobiography book, Rossi considered his M1 as a woman, a girlfriend whom he loved dearly.. Too bad Yamaha finally chosen Lorenzo instead of Rossi (I read somewhere that Rossi would do anything he can to be with Yamaha till the end of his career, he wouldn't mind being a mechanic or else). Geez! Does Yamaha forget everything that Rossi has done for them? Yamaha was a trash back then! Rossi came and raised