Skip to main content

Mr. D (part 2)

it's that time of the year again :)

tomorrow is Mr D's 33rd birthday.. just in case you missed out, i already wrote a piece about him years ago.. click here to read it :) it's a bit cheesy cos i'm THAT cheesy, ok? lol

anyway.... after known him for about....... 16 years, today all of sudden a few occurrences flashback in the back of my head. prolly because on last weekend, he spilled some of our humiliating memories to his family over dinner. oh gosh i hate him for doing that. i knew it meant to be funny, but still.. .
.
.

back in the days (i mean million years ago) when i was in high school, i lived in a bubble. where everything was perfect. as if i didn't have real problems. my life back then was super standard. i went to school every morning, back home, had all the facilities, had amazing families and friends. well in short, yup, a bubble.

and then i met him.. boy hadn't i prepare for the ride when he burst my bubble.
all of my friends, my family, even some of my teachers showered me with some questions. but mostly they asked the same question: why do you choose him?
i would write a detailed story about this mattered subject, but it will be a long ass post. essentially, this man really spiced things up. he showed me what real life was.. he teached me about values in life.. with its ups and downs. we laughed, we cried together, we picked each other up, and really stand for our relationship through all weathers. we dated for 10 years, and trust me, it was the most life-changing 10 years of my life. like i was experiencing paradigm shift. from a girl next door who had no clue about life, to a grown up woman who tirelessly learning about it.

Mr D is (and forever will be) a strong willed man. he has his own belief that nobody (NOBODY) can shake it off. he's the man of his word, sometimes bitter but he tells only the truth. he never sugarcoats anything and even he never promise me anything. never spoils me or our kids. according to his point of view, everything needs to be earn. there's no such thing as easy life. you want to live a comfortable life? work hard. in fact, he's the most hardworking man i've ever known, always go extra extra miles on his job (or what he called: responsibility). the more i know him, the more i adore his way of thinking.. for once i had a dream about having a husband who's doting his wife, romantic, a knight in shining armor -- kinda thing. and then i realized it's pure B.S so i bury it deep down in the ground.
instead, i prepare myself to be an iron-clad lady who's ready to go on a war anytime. because this is REAL life we dealing with. he also wants me to 100% involve in his job, cos he doesn't want me remarry if there's something bad happen. he wants me to be able to stand on my feet no matter hard the circumstance is.

so yeah.. that's another small piece of him in commemorate of his birthday.
happy birthday baby, looking forward to our amazing adventures in the future, and oh, lots of passionate sex :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

.

I'm shaking as I type this.  After so many years I haven't update my blog, but i feel like now i need it more than ever.  Writing use to be my therapy.  so. my husband died. on 22-11-22 to be exact.  85 days ago  there. i say it.  you won't believe how much courage i've gathered to type this post here. the very blog that witness our journey. from a hopeless teenager, to finally got married, and eventually became parents of two adorable kids. too bad i didn't get a chance to update it more. however i frequently updated my twitter & instagram. so there are traces of our journey there as well.  how do i feel? PAIN. EXCRUCIATING PAIN. A PAIN THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO CURE My heart so tattered that there's nothing more to be torn. He died a sudden death. I won't go into details, at least not now. Our 20 years journey ended abrubtly. there goes our future hopes and dreams. __________________ I begin to questioning the existence of God. We've lead a good life. we&

D a d d y

Dearest,  We both know that we've been through some major ups and downs. There were those hard times when we didn't look each other's eyes.. But also there were those happier times when we laughed together and hugged each other very tight. Sorry cos I haven't make you proud.. :( But that doesn't mean I love you any less.  Deep down inside I'll always be your little girl. Thank you for being the best Dad in the world.. You've no idea how much I love and adore you. Happy birthday! GBU abundantly xoxo

bye bye baby...

bye bye baby... Valentino Rossi's career at Yamaha finally comes to an end after seven years full of bittersweet memories.. Next year, he will be "back home" to Ducati and maybe will finish his motoGP career there. I can't imagine how motoGP would be without Rossi. It will be the end of an era. first kiss, first winning Last week GP at Valencia was very emotional and heartbreaking especially for Rossi who had to kiss his Yamaha M1 for the last time, just like what he did seven years ago at Welkom (first winning with Yamaha). From what I've read in his autobiography book, Rossi considered his M1 as a woman, a girlfriend whom he loved dearly.. Too bad Yamaha finally chosen Lorenzo instead of Rossi (I read somewhere that Rossi would do anything he can to be with Yamaha till the end of his career, he wouldn't mind being a mechanic or else). Geez! Does Yamaha forget everything that Rossi has done for them? Yamaha was a trash back then! Rossi came and raised