Skip to main content

This too...


Ever since Vale started solid at exactly 6 months ago, all hell breaks lose. Don't get me wrong.. But the perks of having a baby only lasts 6 months. 

Because....
Feeding a baby is somewhat tricky. He can eat one full plate of "X" food this morning in barely half an hour. while only in the afternoon he spit almost all of it. 
What amazed me, my mood driven by his appetite. I think I've written about this in the last few posts. 

It's been almost one month and Vale never made it to clear his plate. Let alone half of it! I was so fuckin stress out I wanted to bury myself. I did everything I could to make him eat his food. Texture, food varieties, finger food, entertainment, new places, new toys, dance regime, songs, you name it. But he just seem lost interest in food. I cried a few times. I know it didn't solve any problem, but at least I feel better. I let go off my emotion. This is strange, but the situation is worse than when someone dump you. Lol. It's a lot more painful. I think I worry too much. You know I don't have nanny. I prepare the food and spoon feeding him all by myself. I watched him torn his food into pieces or even worse, he spit it all out. I was worried about his nutrition, what if he didn't get the nutrition that he needs??

Mr D and I brought Vale to the peditrician. He got his first blood test (oh it's a whole new horror story) and the result said that Vale lack of iron. She prescribed Vale with iron supplement and she hoped we can see the differences in two weeks time. It's been one week, but to be honest, we hardly see any difference. I put high hope on this supplement, cos she said lack of iron could be the reason why he refuse eating. We'll see... 

In a meantime, I still have to deal with this fussy eater.. :( I told Mr. D that I just want to have one kid. While we previously planned to have two kids. I gave up, I can't and never want to handle a fussy eater once again. It really drains me. I even got sick a few days ago. That's just...too much. For some people who can handle the situation very well, hats off! Cos I can't. And even though everyone keep saying "this too shall pass", well they never walk in my shoes.. All theories, all saying are easier said than done. I always wake up at dawn, stared blankly to my iphone. Typing "my child refuse to eat" "cara menyiasati anak susah makan" "gtm pada anak 1 tahun" on Google. Read all articles that can be found every.single.night. I couldn't sleep peacefully. I began to lose some weight and without makeup, I looked terrible. in short, I fucked up.

And when I keep rambling about this matter, you know what Mr. D said? "Oh gosh you are SO spoiled! LOOK! You have it all. A house, maid who helped you, a supportive husband, and most importantly, a healthy baby! Do you know there are many people out there who struggling with their finance? Who even don't have a house to come home to? And who have an unhealthy baby? You are so so lucky. This is not the end of the world. It's just a phase in baby's life.. He won't starve himself. He still drink your milk and he's HEALTHY. That's the most important point. He just learned to walk a month ago and maybe he still love his new world.. He loves to explore new things. Just be patient and keep trying."

Deep silent. 


Another *slap in the face* moment. 

Well.
I should've be ashamed.. :( 
Thanks for reminded me to always feel grateful, never give up, and never stop trying. And maybe, I began to believe everyone saying, this too...shall pass! 



P.S. I'm sorry Vale.. If I didn't meet your expectation as a good mother. But please trust me that I'm trying.. I just want to see you finish your meal.. I believe that day will come, sooner than later. I'm sorry... 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

.

I'm shaking as I type this.  After so many years I haven't update my blog, but i feel like now i need it more than ever.  Writing use to be my therapy.  so. my husband died. on 22-11-22 to be exact.  85 days ago  there. i say it.  you won't believe how much courage i've gathered to type this post here. the very blog that witness our journey. from a hopeless teenager, to finally got married, and eventually became parents of two adorable kids. too bad i didn't get a chance to update it more. however i frequently updated my twitter & instagram. so there are traces of our journey there as well.  how do i feel? PAIN. EXCRUCIATING PAIN. A PAIN THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO CURE My heart so tattered that there's nothing more to be torn. He died a sudden death. I won't go into details, at least not now. Our 20 years journey ended abrubtly. there goes our future hopes and dreams. __________________ I begin to questioning the existence of God. We've lead a good life. we&

D a d d y

Dearest,  We both know that we've been through some major ups and downs. There were those hard times when we didn't look each other's eyes.. But also there were those happier times when we laughed together and hugged each other very tight. Sorry cos I haven't make you proud.. :( But that doesn't mean I love you any less.  Deep down inside I'll always be your little girl. Thank you for being the best Dad in the world.. You've no idea how much I love and adore you. Happy birthday! GBU abundantly xoxo

bye bye baby...

bye bye baby... Valentino Rossi's career at Yamaha finally comes to an end after seven years full of bittersweet memories.. Next year, he will be "back home" to Ducati and maybe will finish his motoGP career there. I can't imagine how motoGP would be without Rossi. It will be the end of an era. first kiss, first winning Last week GP at Valencia was very emotional and heartbreaking especially for Rossi who had to kiss his Yamaha M1 for the last time, just like what he did seven years ago at Welkom (first winning with Yamaha). From what I've read in his autobiography book, Rossi considered his M1 as a woman, a girlfriend whom he loved dearly.. Too bad Yamaha finally chosen Lorenzo instead of Rossi (I read somewhere that Rossi would do anything he can to be with Yamaha till the end of his career, he wouldn't mind being a mechanic or else). Geez! Does Yamaha forget everything that Rossi has done for them? Yamaha was a trash back then! Rossi came and raised